The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Have you seen Bilgewater men?" Sarah asked, smirking. "Trust me, you look fine."
"But you and your crew all look like you could be top grade super models..." X says frowning, looking down embarrassed and flushed

Enforcer Vi

01-10-2013

Quote:
""...ahem." Sarah replied. "Eesh, at least Shyvana was more delicate, girl." She shook her head, smirking. "I help people with their love problems. Got any~?"
"No... not really, just checkin the place out. But... know if anything is going on between Jayce and Cait?" Vi said, scratching at her head as she walked over and made to sit on Sarah Fortune's lap and reclined back.

Fallyn Light

01-10-2013

A summoner, hooded in a purple walked into the tavern and pulls out an empty chair then sits and slides her hood off revealing her whitish blue hair and pale blue skin. She looks around the room deciding if she would get some thing to drink while waiting for a chance to see Sarah Fortune.

Ask Fortune

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Really?" he said curiously "I'm surprised no one swooped her up before I did. I mean she's smart, funny, fun, unique, beautiful and blue" he said smiling "blue is my favorite color by the way"
"Racist~!" Sarah accused teasingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Um I guess I should start that he is very strong... he is Noxian has quite the temper. He is the only one that I have ever heard about using the Hero and Noxian in the same sentence without Demacia anywhere in the story."
"And does he have a name?" Sarah asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
he's a summoner too..
So what would you like to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"But you and your crew all look like you could be top grade super models..." X says frowning, looking down embarrassed and flushed
"Be that as it may, and it is indeed very true." Sarah said, grinning. "Interested?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"No... not really, just checkin the place out. But... know if anything is going on between Jayce and Cait?" Vi said, scratching at her head as she walked over and made to sit on Sarah Fortune's lap and reclined back.
"Not that I know." Sarah replied, giving Vi an odd look. "...girl, you think you can be more loose and impolite than me? I'd make out with you right now if I didn't think you were bedding Cait~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
A summoner, hooded in a purple walked into the tavern and pulls out an empty chair then sits and slides her hood off revealing her whitish blue hair and pale blue skin. She looks around the room deciding if she would get some thing to drink while waiting for a chance to see Sarah Fortune.
"You look like Eve's mom." Sarah said, walking up to her. "Hello, Summoner~."

Lord of Apoc

01-10-2013

Quote:
"And does he have a name?" Sarah asked.
"Uh... I think it was uh... Vergil... his last name was Vergil."

Xander Blade

01-10-2013

Quote:
"Racist~!" Sarah accused teasingly.
"If you say so." He said, laughing "Just call me a sucker for my favorite little blueberry flavored evemuffin."

Enforcer Vi

01-10-2013

Quote:
"Not that I know." Sarah replied, giving Vi an odd look. "...girl, you think you can be more loose and impolite than me? I'd make out with you right now if I didn't think you were bedding Cait~."
"Bedding Cait... ? What?" Vi looked at Sarah questioningly. "What makes you say that?" She continued to lounge on the pirate hunters lap. "As for this... meh. I thought your lap would be comfy."

Fallyn Light

01-10-2013

"Hilarious, Sarah Fortune..." the summoner said annoyed and now wondering if she really did look that old. "Forgive me I haven't introduced myself, my name is Luna Light and I'm here today to get some advice...about my younger sister." Luna says already regretting coming.

Ask Fortune

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Uh... I think it was uh... Vergil... his last name was Vergil."
"Huh... sounds kind of familiar, but I dunno... so, what happened with him?" Sarah asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"If you say so." He said, laughing "Just call me a sucker for my favorite little blueberry flavored evemuffin."
Sarah laughed, burying her face in her palm.

"Oh wow." She said, laughing. "Ever call her that?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"Bedding Cait... ? What?" Vi looked at Sarah questioningly. "What makes you say that?" She continued to lounge on the pirate hunters lap. "As for this... meh. I thought your lap would be comfy."
"Yeah?" Sarah asked. "And I bet you taste like cotton candy. I wonder if I should test that theory~..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
"Hilarious, Sarah Fortune..." the summoner said annoyed and now wondering if she really did look that old. "Forgive me I haven't introduced myself, my name is Luna Light and I'm here today to get some advice...about my younger sister." Luna says already regretting coming.
"Hm?" Sarah asked. "Huh, okay. What's the problem?"

xcyper33

01-11-2013

Quote:
"Be that as it may, and it is indeed very true." Sarah said, grinning. "Interested?"
"I doubt this would go anywhere on the account of me not being very attractive, or suave. But sure, why not. J-just let me get this out of my pocket, one second."

Xcyper takes out a brown brag and starts breathing heavily into it