The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Uh... I dunno." Sarah admitted. "She's never really talked about that."

Sarah smirked.

"I dunno." She said. "I mean, I could just set you up with a member of my crew, if ya want."

X sighs

"I'm pretty sure any member of your crew is far too good looking for me. I had meh-looking Noxian girls running for the hills. You sure about that Ms. Fortune?"

Unexisted

01-10-2013

Quote:
...depends. What's wrong?

"Aw come on, don't be like that." Sarah said. "I'm sure you've got friends."
Well.....you like a girl in your life but she already like someone else.
When I see her I couldn't lift my head up and face her.

Enforcer Vi

01-10-2013

"So... whats this place all about?" Vi asked, as she knocked upon the door, accidentally knocking it down. "Oops..."

Unexisted

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"So... whats this place all about?" Vi asked, as she knocked upon the door, accidentally knocking it down. "Oops..."
Vi you should take Jayce here too, big sis.

Ask Fortune

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Ah well, its alright." He said "since youve known her, has she been in a stable relationship since Twisted fate? That might help a bit, get an idea at least." He asked
"Not that I know." Sarah replied. "Fate was already out of the picture before we really got to know each other."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Well... they all have there down sides. Piltover is full of brainy men, Zuan is full of madmen, Noxus is full of brawn and now brains... well mostly brawn and no brains, Ionia is a little to peaceful for strong men, Demacia is all 'knights in shining armor', I am clearly not a Yordle... I don't look like a Yordle do I?, And then Freljord is just to cold for me."
She frowned again.
"And the only man that passed my test is not exactly the friendly type... or he is just awkward."
"Hm?" Sarah asked curiously. "Do tell."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post

X sighs

"I'm pretty sure any member of your crew is far too good looking for me. I had meh-looking Noxian girls running for the hills. You sure about that Ms. Fortune?"
"Have you seen Bilgewater men?" Sarah asked, smirking. "Trust me, you look fine."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Well.....you like a girl in your life but she already like someone else.
When I see her I couldn't lift my head up and face her.
Is she dating this other guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"...ahem." Sarah replied. "Eesh, at least Shyvana was more delicate, girl." She shook her head, smirking. "I help people with their love problems. Got any~?"

Unexisted

01-10-2013

I'm too nervous and scare to look at her. I knew somehow she's takin by that guy....I saw them hug each other before. That guy got the looks and he's popular, he knows how to talk.

Ask Fortune

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
I'm too nervous and scare to look at her. I knew somehow she's takin by that guy....I saw them hug each other before. That guy got the looks and he's popular, he knows how to talk.
Is he anyone I'd know?

Xander Blade

01-10-2013

Quote:
"Not that I know." Sarah replied. "Fate was already out of the picture before we really got to know each other."
"Really?" he said curiously "I'm surprised no one swooped her up before I did. I mean she's smart, funny, fun, unique, beautiful and blue" he said smiling "blue is my favorite color by the way"

Lord of Apoc

01-10-2013

Quote:
"Hm?" Sarah asked curiously. "Do tell."
"Um I guess I should start that he is very strong... he is Noxian has quite the temper. He is the only one that I have ever heard about using the Hero and Noxian in the same sentence without Demacia anywhere in the story."

Unexisted

01-10-2013

Quote:
Is he anyone I'd know?
he's a summoner too..