The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

01-10-2013

Doctor Namba nodded. "Good. I think its best to let those minor injuries heal naturally." He said, scanning the patient again to see if there was anything else wrong.
"So, how much have you been taught about the paperwork?" He asks with a calm smile.

AODRG

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Doctor Namba nodded. "Good. I think its best to let those minor injuries heal naturally." He said, scanning the patient again to see if there was anything else wrong.
"So, how much have you been taught about the paperwork?" He asks with a calm smile.
"Not a whole lot," Sam admitted, "Normally someone else would have filled it out when I helped them."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

(( Sorry, I didn't notice that was actually me, for some reason I thought it was still Mai....I must pay more attention....that or it is something I simply missed due to my timezone..and me not checking over the last page properly. ))

Vice gave a sudden gasp of breath as he regained consciousness.
He then gave a grunt of pain as he was still fealing the pains of the attack.

Equiste

01-10-2013

"Mmm, well no better time than..." He began, turning to look towards Vice as he woke up.
"Hello there, welcome to the Institute's Medical wing. You were brought in here by Kassadin after your recent injuries." He said in a calm manner.

AODRG

01-10-2013

Sam turned to Vice as he awoke, smiling toward him.

"You were pretty beaten up when he brought you here," Sam added, "Luckily nothing we couldn't fix. How do you feel?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam turned to Vice as he awoke, smiling toward him.

"You were pretty beaten up when he brought you here," Sam added, "Luckily nothing we couldn't fix. How do you feel?"
"I feel....alright...I guess."
Vice suddenly cringes and muscles contract in pain in every part of his body, causing him to fall off the hospital bed. "ONE OF THEM..." *Grunt of pain* "IS HERE..."

Equiste

01-10-2013

Vice's body would find it harder to fall off the hospital bed than that, especially after Doctor Namba reaches over with a hand sheathed in green, causing his mucles to relax.
"Now just relax, it doesn't matter who else is here you just concentrate on staying in bed and getting better huh?" He said, looking at Vice Calmly.

Vice Emargo

01-10-2013

Quote:
Vice's body would find it harder to fall off the hospital bed than that, especially after Doctor Namba reaches over with a hand sheathed in green, causing his mucles to relax.
"Now just relax, it doesn't matter who else is here you just concentrate on staying in bed and getting better huh?" He said, looking at Vice Calmly.
Vice breathes heavily after being relaxed, obviosuly feeling the tension after your muscles all of the sudden contract. "The beast....It's come back...it's in the wing...it's...getting closer..."
The mark on his hand glows bright purple again.

(( This is the part where Vice goes temporarily mentally insane. ))

Silverling

01-10-2013

Quote:
"Of course doctor Era." He said, leaning down to gently pick up the patient. "So do we know what room he was staying in here?" He asks, making the rough assumption the person was a current patient here.
Era rather flatly replied to the nurse.

"He wasn't staying in one. The patient in this room reacted rather violently when he came to visit."

Once the nurse had picked Tim up, she gestured for him to follow and went to the nearest room with available space in it she could find.

AODRG

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice breathes heavily after being relaxed, obviosuly feeling the tension after your muscles all of the sudden contract. "The beast....It's come back...it's in the wing...it's...getting closer..."
The mark on his hand glows bright purple again.

(( This is the part where Vice goes temporarily mentally insane. ))
"Calm down, sir," Sam ordered in as calm of a voice as she could, "Nothing's coming. Everything's going to be all right."