if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneTobi

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
Drop liandrys and get void staff
Drop Rylai and get zhonya
Drop morello and get lichbane

Liandrys first THEN dfg. let kage make you a bit of money.
Any particular reason for getting liandrys first? I just though DFG might be better for instagibs

Going Ham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTobi View Post
Any particular reason for getting liandrys first? I just though DFG might be better for instagibs
dfg amplifies damage based on a percent. if you have low base dmg (no real ap) you don't really amplify anything

Going Ham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghyrt View Post
Thank you. What would you recommend if I'm having trouble getting Ziggs safely in autoattack range (because of lack of team coordination, lots of gap closers on enemy team, etc.)?
abuse bouncing bomb long poke range

Going Ham

01-09-2013

bump

Sereg Anfaug

01-09-2013

Jungle Singed S3. Ran it today when my team needed an AP tank and my usual, Cho'gath, was banned. Clear time was alot better then I remember from S2, presumably because of the machete, ganks were great, and lategame was awesome.

Thoughts?

Going Ham

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Jungle Singed S3. Ran it today when my team needed an AP tank and my usual, Cho'gath, was banned. Clear time was alot better then I remember from S2, presumably because of the machete, ganks were great, and lategame was awesome.

Thoughts?
you get more farm in top lane. I wouldnt run jungle singed over alot of people. If you like and it works tho go to town

MoreBaked

01-10-2013

would you mind watching a replay of mine?

Going Ham

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreBaked View Post
would you mind watching a replay of mine?
cardboardowl@yahoo.com brother

MoreBaked

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
its just a link its from lolreplay http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2687694/
this was far from a good game for me by the way.

Going Ham

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreBaked View Post
its just a link its from lolreplay http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2687694/
this was far from a good game for me by the way.
Prepare for criticism

1:55 You dont use your passive on blues to help your jungler

3:30 missed skills, didn't apply passive. bad skill rotation

7:10 failing last hits under tower, use your skills to help you last hit

7:50 didnt respond to jax in trouble, could have gotten a double

8:45 again didn't apply your passive once

9:00 if you ulted before u Q'd onto nid that would have been a free kill, instead you wasted flash
10:00 under free farm you should have 80 cs. you never left lane and nid practically didnt tough you. 30 cs under that mark

11:00 still havent shopped sitting on nearly 2k gold when you had multiple oppurtunities to go back

14:36 jumped after tanky nid with escapes when squishy lee was literally beating on you, kill lost

16:00 failed to ult janna. Premature ult as well

16:53 used all stacks of E and Q without AA once, janna was able to tornado u since u had no mobility left. failed kill oppurtunity

22:10 no need to ult kat

I skipped ahead

35:00 teamfight you totally left your teammates hanging. You went in too late and left too early.

38:45 failed to turn on graves for instagib
45:32 you let a tower fall for nothing
last team fight you didnt really do anything

You play WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too passive in lane. you should have abused that nid pre 6.

dont max Q first, especially sinec you dont use it

max W, go for an eW aa harrass combo

As far as teamfights go, man up

Hope that helps