Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

01-06-2013

{{ Bump }}

Ask Orichan

01-09-2013

*Orianna continued to play with Ball.*

So how is the evolution coming along?

Colonel qt

01-09-2013

Anayo entered the room with his sword in his hand as usual.

"Viktor, I have a question about your Transmaterial Reflector. Just like my sword it can absorb spells although they work differently. So my question is what is your Transmaterial Reflector made out of? Although probably unlikely there might be a chance they are made out of the same material."

AskCaptainPlank

01-10-2013

Gangplank strode into the room with a grimace on his face.

" 'Erald, when ya think tha' project be ready? Ah wanna see it in action."

Ask the Herald

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna continued to play with Ball.*

So how is the evolution coming along?
Viktor looked to Orianna or a brief moment, before going back to his work.

"Slowly, Miss Reveck."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
Anayo entered the room with his sword in his hand as usual.

"Viktor, I have a question about your Transmaterial Reflector. Just like my sword it can absorb spells although they work differently. So my question is what is your Transmaterial Reflector made out of? Although probably unlikely there might be a chance they are made out of the same material."
Viktor regarded the summoner with a look that spoke volumes of his curiosity to the question that was just asked.

"The material that comprises my Transmaterial Reflector....well, there is basic iron comprising the handle and general frame, while the centerpiece.....is a complete mystery. I happened upon it in its natural state as an ore, took it then refined it. It is quite intriguing. I was almost surprised when it managed to absorb even my Death Ray. One thing is for certain, however, and that is that the material seems to resonate strongly with virtually all forms of magic."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCaptainPlank View Post
Gangplank strode into the room with a grimace on his face.

" 'Erald, when ya think tha' project be ready? Ah wanna see it in action."
VIktor bowed his head respectfully to the pirate captain who entered his office.

"Greetings, Captain. It seems you have finally lost your patience...But worry not. I've finished the necessary preparations. The next time you visit my laboratory you will not be disappointed."

Colonel qt

01-11-2013

Anayo was a little bit disappointed that he could not find an answer but did not show it.

"Alright, and while I'm here I was wondering if you could actually help me with a problem with the consistency of my sword. While there are minor differences I'm guessing your Transmaterial Reflector can absorb spells with nearly if not 100% consistency. My sword can do it with about 30% of the time and I was wondering if you could up that number in anyway."

((That should be in laboratory but I'm already here and I've feel like I've done something wrong @_@))

Ask the Herald

01-17-2013

{{Bumping cuz I'm still alive. }}

GloriousKaiser

01-19-2013

High regarded scientist:

Have you ever attempted to expiriment in the field of nanotechnology? The reverred inventor has used this technology to assist him on the fields of justice ((passive)). And if you did, could this somehow affect the process of your evolutionary process?

AnthemHero

01-19-2013

Hello Viktor Von Kiborg. How's life as the future of the world treating you?

Ask the Herald

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousKaiser View Post
High regarded scientist:

Have you ever attempted to expiriment in the field of nanotechnology? The reverred inventor has used this technology to assist him on the fields of justice ((passive)). And if you did, could this somehow affect the process of your evolutionary process?
I considered it, at one point. I even designed some blueprints for prototypes.

They never reached proper production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
Hello Viktor Von Kiborg. How's life as the future of the world treating you?
Not as well as I would want, but all great people through history have had a rocky start.