Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

01-10-2013

Lee sin nodded. "Interesting, tell me, were you born with bad eyesight?"

xcyper33

01-10-2013

X repositions his glasses

"Yes I was. I received my first pair of glasses at the age of 3. Unfortunately, I lost that pair, as well as other glasses through fights that I've unwillingly participated in at my old school in Noxus."

Àsk Lee sin

01-10-2013

Lee sin nodded, smiling. "That is good and bad in some ways, having had poor eyesight for so long, your other senses have no doubt gotten stronger to compensate. Though I'm unsure if having glasses would effect that or not."

xcyper33

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee sin nodded, smiling. "That is good and bad in some ways, having had poor eyesight for so long, your other senses have no doubt gotten stronger to compensate. Though I'm unsure if having glasses would effect that or not."
"Well...maybe my senses have improved in more subtle ways that I have yet to recognize, but my glasses have always been a crutch to my vision, as I relied on them all of my life. I think I would be easier to train than your standard person because there is no need for extra tools such as blindfolds. I would just take my glasses off...*takes glasses off* and Walah! Blind as a bat!...or a monk!"

X laughs awkwardly...no offense, Master.

Àsk Lee sin

01-10-2013

Lee Sin chuckles. "There is no need to apologize, a bat does not see, and yet it lives perfectly well, it uses its other senses to know what is going on around it. However before you learn any combat on the level in which I am currently at you must first learn the basics. I recommend you keep your eyesight for it."

xcyper33

01-10-2013

X's eyebrows arched back. "What are the basics?" He leans forward eager to listen.

Àsk Lee sin

01-10-2013

Lee Sin smiled. "Simple, keep yourself in top shape with consistent exercise. Let your body rest when it needs rest, fuel it with healthy foods and so on. The first step to learning combat is to make sure your body is ready to learn."

xcyper33

01-10-2013

"I-I think I can do that. I've traveled around a lot so it isn't something I'm totally not use to. X examines his wardrobe. "I think I'd die of heat in this thing. Any particular gear you recommend?"

((I want to make this unique Lee Sin, I have some decent drawing skills, and I'll redraw my character based on the progress he is making in his training. So he may start off skinny now, but by the end, he could look very strong. What do you think about that? lol))

Ask the String

01-10-2013

Sona glides to Lee's home on her normal pleasant tune. She knocks on his door, awaiting a response patiently.

Àsk Lee sin

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"I-I think I can do that. I've traveled around a lot so it isn't something I'm totally not use to. X examines his wardrobe. "I think I'd die of heat in this thing. Any particular gear you recommend?"

((I want to make this unique Lee Sin, I have some decent drawing skills, and I'll redraw my character based on the progress he is making in his training. So he may start off skinny now, but by the end, he could look very strong. What do you think about that? lol))
Lee Sin shakes his head. "Whatever makes you most comfortable, though we may be out in public areas such as the training grounds. If I had to recommend something I would say a simple pair of shorts is all you truly need, a light shirt if you wish to wear one."

((Sounds like a cool idea. ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona glides to Lee's home on her normal pleasant tune. She knocks on his door, awaiting a response patiently.

Lee Sin's ears twitch slightly and he smiled widely, standing up and walking toward the door, speaking as he opens it. "Greetings Maven, to what honor do I have the privilege of hearing your beautiful music today? Please, be my guest." He motions for her to enter.