Zug, the Juggernaut

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

√Čidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

I won't lie I like the ball and chain idea though..

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by …idolon View Post
Original Zug

Came at cha, bro.

√Čidolon

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementSteel View Post
Original Zug

Came at cha, bro.
Damn it! I tried.... :P... Rhionor should duke it out with Zug

√Čidolon

01-09-2013

It's actually really cool to see the similarities. though I promise you I designed Rhionor from mental inspiration.

ElementSteel

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by …idolon View Post
It's actually really cool to see the similarities. though I promise you I designed Rhionor from mental inspiration.
Eh, it's fine. Just wanna show that I was here long before was all.
Didn't want myself getting accused of being a rip-off.

InterSkella 5555

01-10-2013

Question about his passive. Do the bonuses compound onto one another? Do you gain all the bonuses from 50% and 75% when you have 100% fury? Or do you only have the 50% passive until you hit 75% and so on?

ElementSteel

01-10-2013

Nope, have them all at the appropriate times. 75% has both the fracture and AD/Armor boost.

Bliztron

01-10-2013

Hello Elementsteel. Its been awhile. I hope you stay around and don't leave quickly. The community is getting better and better. I hope you see that ^.^

I'm gonna come back to review this later. I'm sick right now. It sure has been a long time since our last talk.

ElementSteel

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliztron View Post
Hello Elementsteel. Its been awhile. I hope you stay around and don't leave quickly. The community is getting better and better. I hope you see that ^.^

I'm gonna come back to review this later. I'm sick right now. It sure has been a long time since our last talk.
I'd appreciate it.
Still trying to get a feel for the forums now. Doesn't seem as bad as before, I guess...Still though, only been back for like a day or two.

InterSkella 5555

01-10-2013

So, are we all supposed to do shameless self bumping?
Because if soooo.....