The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

"Not all humans are alike. Besides, it we humans saved you after Shaco had released you, if not for us, you would have bled to death. Why would you not trust those who saved your life? Are we not worth one chance? You have demonstrated that you can escape if you wish. Stay with us and we will help to ease your fears and heal the remaining wounds you have. If you wish, we can help you to regrow your wings, or remove them completely." Fenett did not try to move closer to Mai, but did reach his hand toward her.
"I am unsure of Tim's health, but I am sure he will want to see you. You care for him, and he cares for you. He trusts us to care for you, as we did for him when he was injured. Ezreal and Wukong trust us, so does Master Yi. Each of them want you to stay here." While they have never told the doctor this themselves, he assumed it was truthful. At the very least, they would not want her running away. "They are all worried about you, why not ease their worries?"

Pulsefire Ezrčal

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by unexisted View Post
you should stop by and say hi to lux some time......please?
(( ಠ_ಠ ))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

(( Forgot me? ;_; ))

Shiyunava

01-09-2013

Rhinoa went in and sat down and waited to be seen after she finished some paperwork.

Equiste

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Back from school, I'll address Vice's injuries.
- A large slash diagonally across his face.
- Puncture wounds all across his chest, bleeding out.
- 2 (Temporary) Paralyzed legs.
- cuts along his arms and legs.
- a small gash just under his neck. ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam seemed a bit overwhelmed by the rapid questioning, but understood the reasoning behind it. She quickly tried examining him once again, paying close attention to his legs.

"We-well the circulation to his legs are cut off, but it's a simple fix, really," Sam explained, "Simply just a small clog in his legs. Not sure how I could have missed it before."

Sam walked over toward the patient, looking down at his legs, "Would you like me to heal him, or did you have something else in mind?"
"That will come with practice and training. But you have still yet to tell me how many puncture wounds he has in his chest or how bad they might be. Focus on your patient. The more you know and the more you discover the quicker you can find the best course of action to help him. Like how you might want to stop the bleeding from his chest." He looked over at her, waiting for her response before continuing to the next part.
"And yes, start treating him. Try not to make a mistake even though I am monitoring you." He said, placing a green hand on the patients shoulder and checking her healing process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Forgot me? ;_; ))
(OOC: Umm, if you read what we are actually doing, the patient we are healing IS your character.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Era smiled slightly at Tim's mumbling and continued to heal his wounds until there was no trace of them left. She then let out a sigh and stepped back a bit, figuring it probably wasn't best to leave him on the floor, but due to the fact that she's a yordle, there was no way on this planet that she could ever drag him elsewhere more comfortable. She glanced around and waddled to the door to see if any nurses or other doctors were around to assist her.
One of the male nurses on shift moving around with some fresh towels glanced in, seeing Doctor Era with sumoner Tim on the floor. Comming into the room and placing the towels down he smiled over to Doctor Era.
"Hello Doctor Era. Is there anything I can help you with?" He asks, curious about the situation but more focued on patient care over curiosity.

Silverling

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
One of the male nurses on shift moving around with some fresh towels glanced in, seeing Doctor Era with sumoner Tim on the floor. Comming into the room and placing the towels down he smiled over to Doctor Era.
"Hello Doctor Era. Is there anything I can help you with?" He asks, curious about the situation but more focued on patient care over curiosity.
Era let out a sigh of relief when the nurse came in. She gestured to Tim and smiled up at him.

"Could you help me move him to another room, please? There was... A bit of an incident in here."

Equiste

01-09-2013

"Of course doctor Era." He said, leaning down to gently pick up the patient. "So do we know what room he was staying in here?" He asks, making the rough assumption the person was a current patient here.

AODRG

01-09-2013

Quote:
"That will come with practice and training. But you have still yet to tell me how many puncture wounds he has in his chest or how bad they might be. Focus on your patient. The more you know and the more you discover the quicker you can find the best course of action to help him. Like how you might want to stop the bleeding from his chest." He looked over at her, waiting for her response before continuing to the next part.
"And yes, start treating him. Try not to make a mistake even though I am monitoring you." He said, placing a green hand on the patients shoulder and checking her healing process.
Sam nodded, looking at her patient. Rather than try to argue, she simply started the healing process. She figured it would be a simple thing, given how skilled she at healing.

Sam held her hand over the patient's face first, muttering something under her breath. Her hand started glowing much brighter than it did before. She waved it over the patient's largest gash.

Slowly but surely the wound closed itself. Nearby small scratches and bruises along his chin, cheek and neck had also all but disappeared, but it wasn't until she held her hand over them that she finally healed fully. After a few minutes, the wound was for the most part closed up, and scar tissue was all that remained, along with a few small cuts that would easily heal up as she waved her arm over them.

"Alright, that takes care of the face," Sam commented, "Now to work on those legs. Should be simple."

Sam quickly moved down toward his legs, hovering over the area she had detected the clot of blood. She muttered something under her breath again as her hand started glowing a dark purple, much different than the grey she had previously. She slowly scanned over the patient's legs one last time, just to be sure she didn't miss anything.

As it would turn out, there was more than just one clot. It seemed his major arteries in both his legs were blocked off, cutting circulation.

"Oh, it's worse than I expected," Sam noted, "His legs are almost completely blocked off from circulation by something, but I can't make out what. He may need surgery as soon as possibly if he doesn't want to lose his leg."

Sam seemed a bit disappointed in herself. Normally stuff like this would be easy for her to detect. Her hand returned to normal before looking up at Doctor Namba, awaiting his response.

Equiste

01-10-2013

Doctor Namba watches closely as she worked, sighing when she ignored the puncture wounds on his chest. Moving his hand over to the patient's chest some of the blood receeded back into his chest as his hand was sheathed in water, becomming green again as the wounds on his chest closed up. However he only healed them up enough to stop from further bleeding, letting the rest of it heal naturally.
He just seemed to nod when she said it was worse than she expected.
"You are often going to be rushed and pressured to do a good job quickly. Never look at something being simple or not. And don't forget your triage, look for the most damaged and important areas first before moving onto superficial injuries." He placed both hands at the top of Vice's legs, his hands doing some sort of hand signs before she saw water sheath his hands again, though it didn't seem to wet Vice. Sam could feel the blockages open up. She might of gotten the feeling he had already been doing preliminary magic elsewhere to help the problem down there and that was just the completion of the full effects of his magic.
"And this is also why interns have supervising doctors with them the majority of the time." He put a hand on her shoulder.
"These things will come with time and experience. Remember, basics are everything. And any mistake you make, focus on learning from it, not agonising over it. Ok?" He said with a smile, before looking back at Vice.
"So, is there anything else to be concerned about? Any injuries currently missed? Is he right to be left to heal naturally?" He asked in his rapidfire pace.

AODRG

01-10-2013

Quote:
Doctor Namba watches closely as she worked, sighing when she ignored the puncture wounds on his chest. Moving his hand over to the patient's chest some of the blood receeded back into his chest as his hand was sheathed in water, becomming green again as the wounds on his chest closed up. However he only healed them up enough to stop from further bleeding, letting the rest of it heal naturally.
He just seemed to nod when she said it was worse than she expected.
"You are often going to be rushed and pressured to do a good job quickly. Never look at something being simple or not. And don't forget your triage, look for the most damaged and important areas first before moving onto superficial injuries." He placed both hands at the top of Vice's legs, his hands doing some sort of hand signs before she saw water sheath his hands again, though it didn't seem to wet Vice. Sam could feel the blockages open up. She might of gotten the feeling he had already been doing preliminary magic elsewhere to help the problem down there and that was just the completion of the full effects of his magic.
"And this is also why interns have supervising doctors with them the majority of the time." He put a hand on her shoulder.
"These things will come with time and experience. Remember, basics are everything. And any mistake you make, focus on learning from it, not agonising over it. Ok?" He said with a smile, before looking back at Vice.
"So, is there anything else to be concerned about? Any injuries currently missed? Is he right to be left to heal naturally?" He asked in his rapidfire pace.
Sam seemed a bit more encouraged from Doctor Namba's words, but still felt stupid for missing these simple things. Still, she did her best to smile and nod.

"Just small cuts and bruises along his legs and arms," Sam added, "Nothing a healing potion or just time can't heal."