Ask the void's prophet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mälzahar View Post
((You can try, can't say you will succeed or enjoy the consequences... Mortal!))
((Mmkay, I'll keep an eye on here. I'll leave you alone for now since it seems you're in a pretty deep RP session X3

And free bump for your thread.))

Ask Mälzahar

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kássádin View Post
((Mmkay, I'll keep an eye on here. I'll leave you alone for now since it seems you're in a pretty deep RP session X3

And free bump for your thread.))
((Yay! eats the bump. Ergh, that tasted awful. Anyway just a general thing my thread will move slowly thanks too timezones and sleep schedules so please remain patient, and listen to smooth jazz while you wait. Smooth jazz is now permanently playing in OOC comments in this thread.))

Steampwrd Kitten

01-07-2013

Quote:
Malzahar stretches out an arm to catch Mai as she fell back. Dragging the prophet towards the ground, with the other hand he holds it out in front himself to stop one her wings from hitting him.

"You do not need to be afraid of the void, it will be this worlds fate in due time."
Mai felt herself caught when she leapt back, fumbling a bit in his hold with a bright blush instantly caressing her cheeks. She'd hurriedly get to her feet, flicking her gaze between the closing rift and Malzahar, "What-- What the hell just happened?!" She questioned. Perhaps more demanded. As she'd move away from him, there would be a shattering look to her wings, pieces turning into small lights like fireflies and tiny, glowing feathers as they circled about her. The feral features dissipate gently with the glow, returning her to her original form as the lights would sink down into the ground. Taking a deep breath, her hand lifted to rest fingertips against her forehead with a confused look, "What did.. it do to me?"

Ask Mälzahar

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai felt herself caught when she leapt back, fumbling a bit in his hold with a bright blush instantly caressing her cheeks. She'd hurriedly get to her feet, flicking her gaze between the closing rift and Malzahar, "What-- What the hell just happened?!" She questioned. Perhaps more demanded. As she'd move away from him, there would be a shattering look to her wings, pieces turning into small lights like fireflies and tiny, glowing feathers as they circled about her. The feral features dissipate gently with the glow, returning her to her original form as the lights would sink down into the ground. Taking a deep breath, her hand lifted to rest fingertips against her forehead with a confused look, "What did.. it do to me?"
Returning to his usual height the prophet folded his arms. His voice was calm but somehow stern at the same time.

"There is a saying we have heard humanity use: 'If you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you'. It could see into your very mind, you revealed yourself to it and it became intrigued so it sought to find out what you are."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-09-2013

Quote:
Returning to his usual height the prophet folded his arms. His voice was calm but somehow stern at the same time.

"There is a saying we have heard humanity use: 'If you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you'. It could see into your very mind, you revealed yourself to it and it became intrigued so it sought to find out what you are."
Mai looked uncomfortably at him, a hint of a scowl reaching her features, "Well it-it wasn't welcome there!" She'd back away a bit more, and start to skirt her way around towards the door with a deepening frown, "..it's.. not going to have any lasting.. effects... right?" She questioned, slowing to glance back towards him.

Ask Mälzahar

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai looked uncomfortably at him, a hint of a scowl reaching her features, "Well it-it wasn't welcome there!" She'd back away a bit more, and start to skirt her way around towards the door with a deepening frown, "..it's.. not going to have any lasting.. effects... right?" She questioned, slowing to glance back towards him.
His facial expressions remained static he didn't care for her 'health', only that she knew what was coming, and understood its power.

"The void has no concept of privacy, only a unstoppable hunger to consume all things, including your 'precious' memories."

Not moving a single limb the prophet span on the spot, always facing Mai as she attempted to leave. Continuing to speak to her all the while.

"You have seen but a single grain of the storm that approaches, remember that, because when they return you will either surrender yourself to it, or be swept away, and in doing so they will strip every last bit of information from you. The void is not just the fate of this world it is the fate of all things, including the world in which your feral features originated."

Razie

01-09-2013

The portal that Malzahar opened for Raz days ago would reappear with him and a unconscious Sean on his back leaping out of it, he looked toward the prophet and pointed to the unconscious youngling on his back

" The Void was... unkind to him, it was hard for me to even breath in that place. Is it adapting the more i find myself going into it? Or is my mortality finally catching up to me?"

Pulsefire Ezrčal

01-09-2013

Hey Malzahar, let's have a staring contest! I'd bet anything that I'll win!

- Ezreal.

Ask Mälzahar

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
The portal that Malzahar opened for Raz days ago would reappear with him and a unconscious Sean on his back leaping out of it, he looked toward the prophet and pointed to the unconscious youngling on his back

" The Void was... unkind to him, it was hard for me to even breath in that place. Is it adapting the more i find myself going into it? Or is my mortality finally catching up to me?"
The prophet didn't even face him as he re-enter the prophets office, instead he continued his writings.

"The void is the pinnacle of chaos, always changing, evolving, consuming. Your mortal mind might have managed to slip through its think clouds, but it wont always, and when it doesn't your sanity will be relinquished and you will know how alien it really is."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezrčal View Post
Hey Malzahar, let's have a staring contest! I'd bet anything that I'll win!

- Ezreal.
Malzahar raised an eyebrow at the explorers odd request.

"You realise, our eyes have been enchanted by the void's strength?"