Lee sin needs nerf badly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conversion Gel

01-09-2013

Lee Sin is getting nerfed. So happy

masterdragon481

01-09-2013

Only kinda, im actually looking forward to the increased spell vamp and life steal. I actually didn't know he got energy back from a broken shield.....lol

But as for him being OP, he isnt. Yea, he is really mobile. And yea, he has good ratios. But he is completely dependent on skill shot to land just about all of it. His E is magic damage (no penetration so it becomes only utility late game) and his R does have a good ratio and deals a good deal of damage, but completely hinders his ability to follow up on the damage, unless he lands his fore-mentioned skill shot. I can't begin to tell you the number of times I have seen Lee Sin's save enemies by kicking them. Late game he can't get to the targets he needs to because again, he is completely dependent on one ability to do all of his damage (or at least do it reliably).

Conversion Gel

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdragon481 View Post
Only kinda, im actually looking forward to the increased spell vamp and life steal. I actually didn't know he got energy back from a broken shield.....lol

But as for him being OP, he isnt. Yea, he is really mobile. And yea, he has good ratios. But he is completely dependent on skill shot to land just about all of it. His E is magic damage (no penetration so it becomes only utility late game) and his R does have a good ratio and deals a good deal of damage, but completely hinders his ability to follow up on the damage, unless he lands his fore-mentioned skill shot. I can't begin to tell you the number of times I have seen Lee Sin's save enemies by kicking them. Late game he can't get to the targets he needs to because again, he is completely dependent on one ability to do all of his damage (or at least do it reliably).
His skillshot is quite easy to land, like Dr Mundo permaslow cleaver

masterdragon481

01-09-2013

It is slower than cleaver. Its not the most difficult skill shot to land, but its also not easy to land. And late game, if he can't hit the target he needs to hit with it, he becomes a big damage sponge.

serial orange

04-15-2013

lee sin is not that overpower or that bad if they didn't nerf him all will be a lot better

Vhaegor

04-15-2013

what? nooooo lee sin. do you know how bad his jungling has been lately, why would you want to nerf him?

damnit people, he needed a buff not a damn nerf.

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2013

holy jesus ****ing stop ****ing reviving these dead ****ing threads you ****s.

footfoe

04-15-2013

i agree. make his shield jump only go to allied champions.

Kage Ouji

04-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
i agree. make his shield jump only go to allied champions.
Then make Kat's shunpo only go to allies as well.. no thank you. Lee Sin is fine where he is and he has a high skill cap. His shield was recently nerfed as well a couple of patches ago.

shimmerless

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS1 Anubis View Post
I genrally dont have issues with lee sin. Just because i lost to a lee sin jungle does not have and effect that he has more then a 50% win ratio and is 49% most popular champion. Why do you think people play him. hes broken thats why. His kit gives him 7 abilitys all of witch he can use because he gets so much energy in return from his passive and safegaurd. He does way to much for no cost to very little. The game i did lose to lee sin it was because of lee sin.
He was the sol reason top lost mid and bot lost there lane. Too much OP and dominance early game and it carry's hard into mid/late game.

I do get some people can get early ganks but to the extreme lee sin takes it hes viable all game just much stronger early on. He has no fall off point.
What's odd is that you seem to understand how to counter him (he needs AAs to refund energy) but you're oblivious to doing the work.

Also, he absolutely does have a fall off point, anyone with even the remotest lick of experience playing him will tell you that. Peeling with him late game is powerfully difficult because your W has lame base scaling. If you get hit with a stun and you haven't been tanking up you'll pretty much blow up instantly.

He's strong early and meh late, the idea is you use Lee to end games before they get to that point. A lot of players have a fuzzy definition of "late game" and use it to describe games that never had one. "Late" is when everyone has at least two or three big ticket items and they're pushing mid for inhibs, usually the 35+ minute mark. If the game didn't last that long, you didn't have a late game for Lee to do anything in.