Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

01-09-2013

Cookie'd.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

I've just got to say that the one game was amazing...I can visualize Leona, Diana, and Pantheon all complaining to one another about the game (with those spiteful looks being thrown between Leona and Diana all the time).

Berri Bunny

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Hi Berri Bunny,

It's pretty clear to the community that you were trolling in that game.

Completely refusing to communicate with your team in champ select, and then insta-locked a very unusual jungle champion when your team already had a jungler chosen.

You might have a sliver of sympathy if this was a rare occurance, but a quick look at your report history indicates that you do this often.

Quite often in fact.

Your numerous other offenses include verbally harassing others, refusing to play with your team when you don't get your way, and giving up when your surrender vote fails and just farming non-stop to cause your team to lose.

As I we have frequently mention in the past, it takes many reports, from many games to even be considered for the tribunal. In your case, you've been reported in over 20% of the games you've played in the last 30 days.

20%... the average League of Legends player is reported in less than 1% of the games they play.

From a Riot perspective it's pretty clear to us that the Tribunal worked as intended in this case and that removing you from the game was a wise choice. What happens next is up to you.

You'll have two weeks to reflect on your past actions and even change your behaviors so that you never have to end up in the Tribunal again.

Or you can stubbornly refuse to accept the truth put before you and end up with a permanent suspension.

I wish you the best of luck.
I would absolutely love to see the proof. You know, since you show oh so much in your precious reform cards.

Hasuobs

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Hi Berri Bunny,

It's pretty clear to the community that you were trolling in that game.

Completely refusing to communicate with your team in champ select, and then insta-locked a very unusual jungle champion when your team already had a jungler chosen.

You might have a sliver of sympathy if this was a rare occurance, but a quick look at your report history indicates that you do this often.

Quite often in fact.

Your numerous other offenses include verbally harassing others, refusing to play with your team when you don't get your way, and giving up when your surrender vote fails and just farming non-stop to cause your team to lose.

As I we have frequently mention in the past, it takes many reports, from many games to even be considered for the tribunal. In your case, you've been reported in over 20% of the games you've played in the last 30 days.

20%... the average League of Legends player is reported in less than 1% of the games they play.

From a Riot perspective it's pretty clear to us that the Tribunal worked as intended in this case and that removing you from the game was a wise choice. What happens next is up to you.

You'll have two weeks to reflect on your past actions and even change your behaviors so that you never have to end up in the Tribunal again.

Or you can stubbornly refuse to accept the truth put before you and end up with a permanent suspension.

I wish you the best of luck.
OHHHHHH... how often does Riot flat out BURN people with the passive aggressiveness?

mackman

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
I would absolutely love to see the proof. You know, since you show oh so much in your precious reform cards.
What kind of proof do you want? Any proof he can give you, you're just going to say that it's faked anyway.

GON the Mage Guy

01-09-2013

Quote:
Curious, in the form of what?

As an educated guess he's working with raw data and is used to looking at trends and data points.

Sporq

01-09-2013

Quote:
He told you the numbers, which should be proof enough. If you don't believe the numbers, are you actually going to believe anything else he says?

Alanja

01-09-2013

Quote:
If you do not believe in the system, why do you play in it? Sorry, but after 41 pages AND a response from an official member of Riot and you want more????

I am kind of amazed!

Saint Latona

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporq View Post
He told you the numbers, which should be proof enough. If you don't believe the numbers, are you actually going to believe anything else he says?
He could claim that anybody can make up statistics and that Wookie is pulling them out of his ass. I highly doubt that though.

Ext3rmin8or2

01-09-2013

Quote:
The reform card was proof enough.