One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

01-08-2013

Today konfetarius has learned the hard way that Exhaust does not reduce Cho'Gath's Feast damage.

You were delicious, konf!

konfetarius

01-08-2013

I super knew that. I just forgot to look at your AP. And/or I may have been bravely using my bodyshield for my failure of a captain to finish you off without getting eaten. Which he failed at miserably.

So it's his fault, really.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Hey Sauron, what are your thoughts on the optimal Kassadin build?

Is it still Tank-build with FH and stuff or is Glass Cannon currently stronger (that is, boots, prospectors bft witchcap -> choice magic pen item (void/abyssal)?

I personally almost never run oom on Kassadin unless I've made a mistake and Glass Cannon builds actually have a fair share of HP/Armor and potentially MR. I figured I should go and ask the (supposed) source behind the Tank-Kassadin build, since I've personally seen Glass Cannon succeed significantly more often than its counterpart, yet it's still a common consensus among many high elo players that building tanky is a better option.

Bad2thel30NER

01-09-2013

The only issue I really have with this list is that Swain is listed as tier 3 in bot lane. A friend of mine Bot's Swain all day on dominion. Once lv 6 he easily 1v2's and holds his turret.

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

can't really argue any of this...Sauron is the dominion player of dominion players so if anyone knows its him.

and yeah direct any disagreements to your ELO...player skill is also a huge factor but i'd have to guess that Sauron plays with and against the best of the best.

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad2thel30NER View Post
The only issue I really have with this list is that Swain is listed as tier 3 in bot lane. A friend of mine Bot's Swain all day on dominion. Once lv 6 he easily 1v2's and holds his turret.
As long as no one ignites and bursts him down.. lower ELO players don't know how to handle swain in most cases and think he's OP (I used to think that too...)but if you know how to shut him down he's not really scary at all. Fact is the characters in the higher tiers when played effectively can and will take swain out.

Sakuri Ono

01-09-2013

Looking into Kayle since she's about to get a crazy awesome skin. Is her placement on the Tier list for her AP build, AD build, or does it just not matter which way you go with her?

Sauron

01-09-2013

I feel AP fares better now due to the penetration changes, but she'll still need CDR and attack speed. BFT+Nashors is the way to go right now, in my opinion.

grifbomber

01-09-2013

volibear is way better than tier 4

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Sauron pls.