I just got banned for playing shaco with TP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrakZvirus

01-04-2013

The thing is that this guy was spamming pings on me (ping back and normal pings) while asking for ganks that simply COUDLN T help him. So yeah i ignored him. I didn't want to lose time explaining a bad player why a gank simply couldn t help him.

Come on, everyone has already met this guy getting stomped top 1v1 so hard that even with the jungler it becomes impossible to kill the ennemy, no ?

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrakZvirus View Post
The thing is that this guy was spamming pings on me (ping back and normal pings) while asking for ganks that simply COUDLN T help him. So yeah i ignored him. I didn't want to lose time explaining a bad player why a gank simply couldn t help him.

Come on, everyone has already met this guy getting stomped top 1v1 so hard that even with the jungler it becomes impossible to kill the ennemy, no ?
I understand your reasoning here but that does not mean it was the right choice.

Amalyth

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
Other players behavior doesn't matter. At all.

You judge players based on their behavior. Not whether you think their behavior was "justified"...because there is no justification.

I hope YOU don't judge cases on tribunal.
First, I want to address what you said. How can other players behavior not matter? There are cases of justification. For example, a trigger man is going to blow up the world. In response you murder him to save the world. Should you be tried for murder, convicted, and sentenced to death for saving 7 billion lives? Justifications exist.

Obviously this is a game and not clearly as serious as the above scenario. However, what happened in his 3 games, I can unequivocally and honestly say that those things are said in every game I play in LOL. This ban in unjustified and ridiculous.

The only reason I roamed into this forum was because I was interested in participating in the tribunal. I no longer am, especially if the above quoted poster works on the tribunal.

Again, I cannot reiterate enough that I see this type of behavior in every game I play. This is not unordinary nor is it ban worthy, and there are countless times in these 3 games he displayed communication, support, and tried to do well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
Legit ban for negative attitude in any one of those 3 games.

gtfo.
Additionally, I think you saying this to him in the open community forum is far more ban worthy than anything he did in those 3 games

gnfnrf

01-04-2013

Quote:

Yes, but that person doesn't finish with a marginally better record than the jungler. And that person deserves an explanation.

CrakZvirus

01-04-2013

Amalyth, I don't think a guy like him actually deserves such an explanation, however I really appreciate your support, thanks.

Kestral Steele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Yes you had some pretty negative attitude. I would like to say some of the people posting in this thread need to fix their attitude's too.

CrakZvirus

01-09-2013

A guy made a reddit post about this unfair ban

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...his_must_stop/

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
A guy made a reddit post about this unfair ban

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...his_must_stop/

People on the post is saying the ban is deserved, so fails to prove your point.

Youre a idiot.

puntbabies

01-09-2013

Look at all of these idiots saying people deserve the bans. This is the internet and this is a competitive online game. There will not be perfect conduct at any given time nor do people want to escape to a game that forces you to feel like you can't even be yourself behind a keyboard. If riot really wants to have a clean community with perfect christian attitudes then they should ban people on the spot for using any profanity or toxic behavior.