@Lyte There is simply no way to challenge unjustified punishment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fudouri

01-08-2013

I'm just impressed you've spent 3+ weeks on a warning case...

CoIlo

01-08-2013

Well, this is what happens when you create an automated system to replace your support staff. When the automated system breaks down there simply aren't enough people left on the payroll to pick up the slack. Without adequate support staff there is no way they can implement an appropriate review process.

puntbabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudouri View Post
I'm just impressed you've spent 3+ weeks on a warning case...
he probably wants his ribbon back

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoIlo View Post
Well, this is what happens when you create an automated system to replace your support staff. When the automated system breaks down there simply aren't enough people left on the payroll to pick up the slack. Without adequate support staff there is no way they can implement an appropriate review process.
Or more likely, they have to give a general answer because of legal issues?

Fudouri

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by puntbabies View Post
he probably wants his ribbon back
still impressive to put in that much effort for a ribbon. makes me think maybe honor system is more effective than I thought.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwenna View Post
My question to them that they refuse to answer is : why have i been warned, what rule have i broken.
and this is what i get.

ive been trying to get an answer from any riot member as everyone, but they refuse to reply to anything ...
This has been their policy from the very beginning. Adding the Reform Cards increased the amount of information that you get, but Riot very firmly believes that it is not their job to teach you how to not be a jerk. They base this on some very simple principles:

1. More explicit information could be used to game the discipline system.
2. Their research shows that it's a huge waste of time; the vast majority of people asking for information only want to argue and attempt to justify their misbehavior.
3. Their research shows that almost all the people who are capable of reform can do so with the tools Riot gives them. Adding more information or feedback does not substantially increase the reform rate.

Norwenna

01-20-2013

bump

AverageJo

01-21-2013

Here is how its done,

Someone shows 5/5 innocent cases, a Rioter checks a sample of his total reports. If he doesnt find anything justifying the ban, he increases the size of the sample. If the offender is breaking the rules too rarely, he ll escape. If its something like 1 offense per 20 games (5%) he ll most likely get banned. (even though tribunal requires a report ratio higher than 12% !!).

Riot wont admit that there is a minority that gets banned without really deserving it (based on the 12% report ratio threshold set by Riot), because it ll cause a ****storm of complaints.

<3 you Riot. Make new skins for popular champions and delay their nerf as much as possible if they are slightly OP. Tribunal doesnt earn you that much anyway ^^

Norwenna

01-26-2013

bump

Norwenna

01-28-2013

bump