Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''Oh, Emilia. Why can't you let that poor poor girl live in peace..''
Said Jericho Swain as he carried a scroll, a blueprint to to be precise, under his arm.
''...es?
Anyway, here is the reward for that little favor you did for me.''
Swain grabbed the scroll and handed it over to LeBlanc. It was the schematic for The Chalice of Harmony.

((Also, I would be delighted if you could find some time to discuss some ''behind the scenes'' stuff of our RPing in the LoL client. Referencing the things that might have happened during Swain's ascension can become a bit confusing if we aren't on the same page.))
"Thank you, Jericho, dear." LeBlanc took the schematic from him and looked at it quickly. It disappeared the moment she read it. "Do keep in touch more often. I was starting to think you've grown to detest me."

((Will do!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Noxus would, that is no lie. However, Emilia, the question inevitably is: Would you? I highly doubt that you truly believe in the Glorious Evolution. After all, you can't deceive technology. You can't lie, cheat, or manipulate such impersonal things.
That's the funny thing, isn't it? You think that, you do, and you know what? You may be right! So if I am left with no illusions with which to do as I please, why then do I still sound confident?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
People say you're smart so.answer me.this. If there is something afoot in the league, would you actually do anything to help? Or would you stay in your shadows and use it to your advantage?

_ Sean
Yes.

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Thank you, Jericho, dear." LeBlanc took the schematic from him and looked at it quickly. It disappeared the moment she read it. "Do keep in touch more often. I was starting to think you've grown to detest me."

((Will do!))
''There just seems to be less an less work to do. Except at times when there is an overwhelming amount of work to do.
As for the ''reward'', I suggest you find someone who can take what is on the paper and turn it into something real.''

Razie

01-09-2013

Some time later Sean would find himself at LeBlancs domain quite irked at her response to his question, he stomped over to her

"You may be able to lie and deceive others, but i will have you know Matron: Dragons can see through lies. Remember that"

Great Aether

01-09-2013

Mrrrmmrrmph.

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-26-2013

((Time to bump other people before getting struck by lightning))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

(( Will LeBlanc show any signs of life anytime soon or should the Matron of the Black Rose be ... replaced, soon? ))

Connie

02-21-2014

Have you ever dressed up in the mistletoe outfit and trampled someone's anus?

AskGraves2

02-21-2014

((I know morgana and Leblanc in life idk if she will come back, says she got a lotta problems even blocked me on skype cause I tried to help))

Ask kog maw

02-21-2014

((Stop bumping this!))