Customer Support Copy&Paste..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirev View Post
I went over a year without getting suspended, with minor issues of me being a jerk.

Now though? I tell someone to "hit your ****, lux" and I was suspended.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That line, right there? That's my opinion and it was the only harmful thing I saw in my cases. Similar thread open explaining it, if you'd like to see.
Only harmful thing you saw in your cases?

Quote:
Xin Zhao [00:38:16] idiots,.,
Xin Zhao [00:38:19] didnt kill the ward
Xin Zhao [00:38:35] akali
Xin Zhao [00:38:37] being retarded
Quote:
Xin Zhao [00:24:21] god
Ezreal [00:24:22] yay
Xin Zhao [00:24:23] im so sick of you people
Xin Zhao [00:24:26] not having control
Xin Zhao [00:24:45] corey
Xin Zhao [00:24:46] call me btw
Ezreal [00:25:04] why throough spear
Ezreal [00:25:06] really
Xin Zhao [00:25:12] in case you suck
Quote:
Xin Zhao [All] [00:44:44] You have
Xin Zhao [All] [00:44:46] The most pathetic team
Xin Zhao [All] [00:44:47] Ever
Xin Zhao [All] [00:44:51] Only Backdooring
Quote:
Xin Zhao [All] [00:44:52] Im not kidding
Xin Zhao [All] [00:44:54] This is pathetic
Quote:
Xin Zhao [All] [00:46:06] Teemo means nothing to your team unless he plays like an *******.
All of that in your first case alone.

Your explanation means nothing, it is just excuses.

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Quote:
I went over a year without getting suspended, with minor issues of me being a jerk.

Now though? I tell someone to "hit your ****, lux" and I was suspended.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That line, right there? That's my opinion and it was the only harmful thing I saw in my cases. Similar thread open explaining it, if you'd like to see.
Without a report card, the only thing on this statement we have to go off of is what you say, which is word-of-mouth. =(

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Without a report card, the only thing on this statement we have to go off of is what you say, which is word-of-mouth. =(
Look at the 10th thread down and you should see his thread with his reform card in it.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Only harmful thing you saw in your cases?

All of that in your first case alone.

Your explanation means nothing, it is just excuses.
It means nothing? It's my explanation for everything. I specifically said, disregard what I said to Teemo. Second, I was under the impression Akali had muted me, and I was pointing something out.

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Quote:
Look at the 10th thread down and you should see his thread with his reform card in it.
Ah, okies. I was about to ask where you got this from =p Since this thread is about Customer Service, and not anything regarding the Tribunal I will quit posting on this thread.

Shiister

01-08-2013

Quote:
It means nothing? It's my explanation for everything. I specifically said, disregard what I said to Teemo. Second, I was under the impression Akali had muted me, and I was pointing something out.
Why should we disregard what you said to Teemo? It's part of your Tribunal case which people saw and decided your punishment over.

You complained about your team.
You complained about enemy team backdooring.
You had a negative attitude.

All in your first case. I, also made no comments toward what you said to Akali.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Why should we disregard what you said to Teemo? It's part of your Tribunal case which people saw and decided your punishment over.

You complained about your team.
You complained about enemy team backdooring.
You had a negative attitude.

All in your first case. I, also made no comments toward what you said to Akali.
I complained minimal times and only when it was needed to point out something was needed to be done. Second : Teemo and I had a friendly back and forth thing that was taunting towards each other. Note, none of the enemy team had reported me, because they understood.

Exploding Barrel

01-08-2013

Quote:
I recently had to open a ticket with Blizzard over a disagreement with the system. You know what I got? I got someone having an actual conversation with me via support ticket. They even got a higher-up to explain a situation with me. This went over the case of 2-3 days back and forth until we reached an agreement. Why can't Riot have something like this for their support?
I've had personalized responses from Riot several times for support tickets. The issue is that you're repeatedly sending a ticket for an issue where they basically have nothing else to say to you.

Koelio

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
I've had personalized responses from Riot several times for support tickets. The issue is that you're repeatedly sending a ticket for an issue where they basically have nothing else to say to you.
I too have had wonderful, personalized support from Riot. Then again, I don't really buy the, "my friend had a similar situation and got the same e-mail response" thing either.

Cirev

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koelio View Post
I too have had wonderful, personalized support from Riot. Then again, I don't really buy the, "my friend had a similar situation and got the same e-mail response" thing either.
Don't have to. If I can get him to find his, I will show you both.