Customer Support Copy&Paste..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFKrazed View Post
BC the person is more than likely attempting to argue against the action that has been taken against them. The copy-paste response takes less time and provide the information necessary.
That's not right. It's a support forum. If someone has an issue, or a concern, they are supposed to support them and help. If I wanted a copy and paste answer, I'd go speak to SIRI or Google it.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
They have better support, but better staff? No.

Riot is the only game staff I know that actively take part in discussions on their forums(GD) and take our feedback into consideration.

They didn't ban you for saying noob, they banned you for being a jerk, go play Blizzard.

RIOTS Staff >>>>>>>>>>

Blizzards Support people? >>>>>

Riot is by far the more friendly community to be in by looking at the staff, but in my opinion, it has gotten a lot more strict over the years it's been open. May we remind everything the game is rated T for teen? Some maturity and emotion is to be expected from people.

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirev View Post
I recently had to open a ticket with Blizzard over a disagreement with the system. You know what I got? I got someone having an actual conversation with me via support ticket. They even got a higher-up to explain a situation with me. This went over the case of 2-3 days back and forth until we reached an agreement. Why can't Riot have something like this for their support?
Take into the fact that Blizzard can hire more people because the game in subscription based, and you can understand this.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
RIOTS Staff >>>>>>>>>>

Blizzards Support people? >>>>>

Riot is by far the more friendly community to be in by looking at the staff, but in my opinion, it has gotten a lot more strict over the years it's been open. May we remind everything the game is rated T for teen? Some maturity and emotion is to be expected from people.
Riot's standards aren't strict in the least. All they asking is you don't act like a jerk, raging and belittling others aren't a show of maturity.

gnfnrf

01-08-2013

Quote:
I had a problem with payment and access to Diablo 3. The 2-3 days was the wait between responses to the tickets. Typical wait times for tickets in anything.
Have you ever written Riot about an equivalent issue?

I've found them to be responsive and helpful to my queries, which have not been Tribunal related.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Take into the fact that Blizzard can hire more people because the game in subscription based, and you can understand this.
Riot makes money. Riot can hire a support team. It doesn't have to be big, and it doesn't have to be quick responses. I would rather wait 5-9 days for a response on a long term suspension over a copy & paste reply that they give now.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
Have you ever written Riot about an equivalent issue?

I've found them to be responsive and helpful to my queries, which have not been Tribunal related.
I have. I compared it with a friends case of a similar issue. Direct quote word for word. Different person.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Riot's standards aren't strict in the least. All they asking is you don't act like a jerk, raging and belittling others aren't a show of maturity.
I went over a year without getting suspended, with minor issues of me being a jerk.

Now though? I tell someone to "hit your ****, lux" and I was suspended.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That line, right there? That's my opinion and it was the only harmful thing I saw in my cases. Similar thread open explaining it, if you'd like to see.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Riot makes money. Riot can hire a support team. It doesn't have to be big, and it doesn't have to be quick responses. I would rather wait 5-9 days for a response on a long term suspension over a copy & paste reply that they give now.
Riot has a support team, just not a big/huge support team as Blizzard. Riot isn't the only company that gives C&P replies to things such as bans.

Cirev

01-08-2013

Quote:
Riot has a support team, just not a big/huge support team as Blizzard. Riot isn't the only company that gives C&P replies to things such as bans.
Regardless.. It's annoying to see, which you can agree on.