Creative Design AMA - Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

First Riot Post
123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CragBlade

01-08-2013

How come every release that riot is the most proud of happens to be a Piltover champion?

Jayce was labeled as innovative and new, and now the same is being said about Vi.

Archiplex

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmond View Post
What's the story behind the tattooed/scarred VI on her face?

This so much.

Grand Viper

01-08-2013

Hmkay...Two questions. How would she feel in regards to the other two champions who punch, Udyr and Lee Sin? (I know he's more kick oriented, but come on, he punches too!)

And my second question is who would she find the most interesting champion in the League to be? Or top few, or something on those lines, really.

Sporq

01-08-2013

Who does she have the hots for? Any current champions?

MiaoLong

01-08-2013

If she played Bloody Knuckles with Lee Sin; who would win?

Also-- there are some champions in the league that look like really bad news. Like, beyond punchable news. Xerath, the almost-god, Syndra, a transcedent mage, Zed, a ninja who unlocked some forbidden arts, Hecarim, an shadow centaur-thing, Karthus, a lich, and the new Thresh, an undead-soulstealer. Does she really think she can punch her way through these guys if they ever decided to give her trouble? I'm not sure even trying to punch half the people from the Shadow Isles would even do anything.

Or put it this way-- If Vi ever comes across a problem she can't punch to bits, how would she react? Especially if this problem was trying to kill her?

fortide

01-08-2013

What does Vi think of her fellow Piltovernians (correct term?)
Has Vi developed a certain kind of fighting style or is it just "punch as much as you can" thing?
What does she think of Syndra and Xerath?
Does she remember her parents or miss them?

blazerboy

01-08-2013

How are Vi and Jayce connected????, rivalry, bf and go, siblings, etc. What is it!?!?!?!?

Darkomantis

01-08-2013

Please tell me more about this rag tag group of criminals! Knowing this will help me understand if there is any bandits in the world of League of Legends. Is Rob Blackblade connected to Vi in any way?

blazerboy

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
How come every release that riot is the most proud of happens to be a Piltover champion?

Jayce was labeled as innovative and new, and now the same is being said about Vi.
Because pilltover is the most innovative and advanced of all the city-states in valoran =D

Hmnid

01-08-2013

Who punches harder- Vi or Blitzcrank?

123456 ... 12