Should reform cards be linked under account page?

Yes. 19 95.00%
No. 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Requesting refom card link thru account page.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

01-07-2013

First, I think it'd be an excellent idea for the reform cards linked to your account to be put under the page for accounts.

When I click on this:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/account

I would like a section containing the link to reform cards on my account to be listed somewhere there.

Please feel free to vote in the poll posted.

AJStarhiker

01-07-2013

Sounds like a good idea to me.

a lurker above

01-08-2013

I'd also like to see this. I used to rage like whoa from time to time, until I realized it correlated with nights where I'd skipped dinner. Maybe low blood sugar or something? Anyways, I know I used to be toxic, but I never got a peep out of the tribunal. I now kinda worry that I got a warning or short ban when I wasn't playing a lot, and just didn't get the email.

LittleDi

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by a lurker above View Post
I'd also like to see this. I used to rage like whoa from time to time, until I realized it correlated with nights where I'd skipped dinner. Maybe low blood sugar or something? Anyways, I know I used to be toxic, but I never got a peep out of the tribunal. I now kinda worry that I got a warning or short ban when I wasn't playing a lot, and just didn't get the email.
Hunger for a win shouldn't outweigh normal hunger. Could be a big key there. Glad you noticed it.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

01-08-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The idea is interesting, but would require some new tech to go live.

While I can't comment on the possibility of such a feature, if you are in need of your reform card for whatever reason, Player Support will provide it for you.

This assumes there is one though. Keep in mind that the system didn't start until late July 2012, so all cases before that do not have any reform cards. Also, as time goes on, old data may be purged, so very old reform cards may no longer be available.

You can contact Player Support here:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

LittleDi

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
The idea is interesting, but would require some new tech to go live.

While I can't comment on the possibility of such a feature, if you are in need of your reform card for whatever reason, Player Support will provide it for you.

This assumes there is one though. Keep in mind that the system didn't start until late July 2012, so all cases before that do not have any reform cards. Also, as time goes on, old data may be purged, so very old reform cards may no longer be available.

You can contact Player Support here:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
I accept that the possibility of the feature would need some information checking. Just thought that since people will come and post on the forums for their reform card it wouldn't hurt for them to have access to it that way. Effectively if a card is recent it should be linked, and old ones would just contain the # case posted.

ps: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post33262429

Thanks WookieCookie. And help the person out if you can in the link.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

and there comes LittleDi
White Knight of the trolls.

Or so we think, while this is actually more like an evil minded plan to take even another one of the trolls excuses.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

its not a bad idea. people should be able to get there cards through the web site.

way to many people say they cant access there cards. this way no excuses.

AJStarhiker

01-08-2013

Or they forget which email it's linked to.