Help choose my next jungler !! shaco or xin zhao

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10000TeemoSkins

01-08-2013

Hi. I am pretty tired of my main junglers: amumu and rammus.

I want to learn something new and it is down to shaco and xin zhao. It's 50/50 right now and I don't really know which one to choose.

So which of the two champions do you guys think is better?

Which do you fear and respect more? Which do you think would lead me to easier wins? Which is better at the highest level or play? Which champ has more downfalls and huge benefits?

I want all your guys opinions, especially which one of the two you would hate to have on the opposite team.

ty

10000TeemoSkins

01-08-2013

bump for fast dragons

MugenNightmare

01-08-2013

Shaco's main objective is to stab the enemy jungler to shut him down.

Then he camps like a boss.

Eyro Elloyn

01-08-2013

Shaco. Like, been playing him nonstop for 15 games at least and bought him a few days ago, no regrets at all. Fun as hell.

Keshaldra

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10000TeemoSkins View Post
I want to learn something new and it is down to shaco and xin zhao. It's 50/50 right now and I don't really know which one to choose.

Which do you fear and respect more? Shaco Which do you think would lead me to easier wins? Xin Which is better at the highest level or play? Are you at the highest level of play? Which champ has more downfalls and huge benefits? Shaco is higher risk/reward imo

I want all your guys opinions, especially which one of the two you would hate to have on the opposite team.

ty
Xin is easier to learn and has a better late game. Shaco is trickier, which helps out a lot at low elos. Based on your post, I'd say go with Xin....but personally, I prefer Shaco.

gradiuscypher

01-08-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I've had fun with Xin in the past, never tried Shaco. Honestly if you can, I would try picking up Mao or Cho. Both are super fun to play in the jungle.

Though if you're looking to pick between those to explicitly, I would go with Xin because you can jungle while yelling "BE A MAN!"

TheAverageGatsby

01-08-2013

X to the Z oh my goodness gracious.

Edit: His talons are 3 and his charge is audacious.

Seffie99

01-08-2013

A good shaco can ruin every lane

Enterti

01-08-2013

Xin is really good. REALLY REALLY GOOD.

Shaco is just annoying.

Lichman

01-08-2013

You can play shaco if you are deceptive but.... I prefer the manly man Xin Zhao. Rushing into an enemy head on to pierce towards the enemy's ranged AD. Shouting into your mic with manly grunts to your friends and feeling triumphant that you were a man that was in the battle 100% of the time instead of blotting in and out with your toy boxes and rubber daggers.