Straight from the PBE: Thresh, the Chain Warden

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chrisklol

Senior Member

01-08-2013

How would you smart cast that E.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViashinoWizard

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisklol View Post
How would you smart cast that E.
Thresh will turn to face wherever your cursor is when you smartcast it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lusex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
Thresh is a melee support tank.
He's ranged.
He has 475 range.
Hurricane works on him and it says "Ranged only"
Tiamat doesn't work on him and it says "Melee only"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaveTheMaids

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Finally another supportish dps.

His kit seems boss.
Will buy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mango027

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusex View Post
He's ranged.
He has 475 range.
Hurricane works on him and it says "Ranged only"
Tiamat doesn't work on him and it says "Melee only"
Just like how Draven is melee, because he uses axes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViashinoWizard

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusex View Post
He's ranged.
He has 475 range.
Hurricane works on him and it says "Ranged only"
Tiamat doesn't work on him and it says "Melee only"
Thresh is labeled as melee. His attack has no projectile. Hurricane and Tiamat treat him as a special case, but he's still considered melee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
Finally another supportish dps.

His kit seems boss.
Will buy.
His DPS is actually pretty bad, his main strength is his utility.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fs Son0fSilas

Senior Member

01-08-2013

What's in the box?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeriphor

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
Thresh is labeled as melee. His attack has no projectile. Hurricane and Tiamat treat him as a special case, but he's still considered melee.
So he has a ranged attack that the game treats as ranged from items, but because he has no projectile he's melee? That doesn't make sense. Does the client describe him as melee or are you just calling him melee?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherubael

Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeriphor View Post
So he has a ranged attack that the game treats as ranged from items, but because he has no projectile he's melee? That doesn't make sense. Does the client describe him as melee or are you just calling him melee?
He is saying the client labels him as melee. The projectile thing is an important difference. Projectiles don't deal damage until it moves from the person to the target meaning there is a delay in the damage from animation to contact. Melee attacks damage happen practically instantly.

Thresh it seems operates as if he is melee even though the target is further away.
Much like when Kayle activates her abolity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Is Goku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-08-2013

If he is melee... does he get 5 gold from pickpocket? Cause that would be sweet.