Introduce yourselves :)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

EDIT - It would appear that this thread closing is imminent. Too many down votes and they are growing. If this thread should close, I just want to say thank you to anyone who contributed to the good part of this thread I really appreciate it and it brings the community closer together.
EDIT 2 - Big thank you to everyone that is up voting to keep the thread open. Its you that make this community great!
EDIT 3 - Brilliant community saved thread!! from -16 too positive, thank you

Hey everyone
I have been on the Na forums for a while but never really introduced myself so decided I would now

Well, my name is Kelly, I am 19 years old and I'm welsh I know my Summoners name is Nathan*s Maximus but that's because my boyfriend Nathan uses the account in game and I mostly just use the forums

I love reading and playing video games, mostly LoL, Halo4, BO2 and The Walking Dead I am an Xbox 360 owner, do not have PS3, always hated Playstation lol

I spend more or less all day every day on forums I guess you could say I have no life because of how much games I play but I do. I work as an artist for a company in Wales, Bridgend. I do artwork for clubs or radio station promotions and stuff like that so its more or less a work from home job which allows me to be on games all the time

I currently live in Wales and have an NA server account because Nathan's friends moved to NA so he made an NA account to play LoL with them and I just love the NA community over the EUW one so I post here instead of EUW

In the pictures attached:
I am the girl on the left with pink hair Girl on the right is my ''friend with benefits'' lol name is Rebecca (Bex)
The other is like a year old
The third pic is quite recently as you can see Christmas decorations in the background lol
The other two pictures are just some art I am doing. Ahri is done but Pantheon obviously needs more work, took about a day to do what I've done so far on Pantheon

So far I have met,
A zombie actor for 'The Walking Dead'
A few US soldiers
2 Riot employee's
THE creator of the forum enhancer kit
And so so many nice and friendly people
So why not introduce yourselves here? Would love to get to know the community so post about you below

P.S. You don't have to add pics if you don't want too. This is an introduction thread.
If you want to upload pics, this link is probably the best thread for that
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ht=player+pics
People use that for uploading their pics but if you wanna upload them to this one, feel free

Valiant Corvus

01-08-2013

Hi.

I'm Corvus, and I stalk people.

Irisaurus Rex

01-08-2013

not sure if this is a joke thread lol

im iris im a scrubby gold player who randomly got boosted to plat last season when they lowered elo requirements by 100 and no one knows me on the forums really so idk hi nathanus maximus.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Hi, I'm Jeff, I'm a 21 years old Hispanic dude, and I'm chronically sarcastic. I play LoL, sometimes DotA, used to play a dwarf protection warrior on WoW and I also hack Super Mario World. I also have an unhealthy obsession for Janna, although I admit that's only done for the sake of comedy in my posts.

Not gonna post my pic because I'm afraid this thread is going to backfire tremendously.
(EDIT: To Hell with it, let's just post a pic and see if I will regret it in the future.)

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant Corvus View Post
Hi.

I'm Corvus, and I stalk people.
Lol nice to meet you Corvus.

Quote:
not sure if this is a joke thread lol

im iris im a scrubby gold player who randomly got boosted to plat last season when they lowered elo requirements by 100 and no one knows me on the forums really so idk hi nathanus maximus.
This is a real thread, not a joke XD
Nice to meet you Iris XD

Quote:
Hi, I'm Jeff, I'm 21, and I'm chronically sarcastic. I play LoL, sometimes DotA, and hack Super Mario World. I also have an admittedly unhealthy obsession for Janna (albeit that's only done for the sake of comedy in the forums).

Not gonna post my pic because I'm afraid this thread is going to backfire tremendously.
Lmfao yes give it a minute it will turn into an ''attention seeking'' thread lol but hey Jeff nice to meet you and hack Super Mario World? lmao the old fashion one?

And it was K

01-08-2013

I'm Hannah. I'm 21 and I've been addicted to internet forums since I first visited the WoW forums, and stupid mobile devices help me feed my addiction when I'm away from my computer. I'm a grumpy jerk that enjoys LoL, rpgs, VNs, and depressing anime. Despite how mean I can be on the forums, I do try to be kind in game and irl, but I also don't like to show it or have it acknowledged.

I already posted a pic on the other thread, and I'm too lazy to post one here, so yeah.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
I'm Hannah. I'm 21 and I've been addicted to internet forums since I first visited the WoW forums, and stupid mobile devices help me feed my addiction when I'm away from my computer. I'm a grumpy jerk that enjoys LoL, rpgs, VNs, and depressing anime. Despite how mean I can be on the forums, I do try to be kind in game and irl, but I also don't like to show it or have it acknowledged.

I already posted a pic on the other thread, and I'm too lazy to post one here, so yeah.
Lmao hey Hannah XD I tried the WoW forums but they were pretty aggressive, so I left lol but yeah, mobile devices ftw!! If they were not invented, what the hell would we do out in the real world? o.o lol

And yeah that's understandable XD lol

BeastsCreature

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Can someone please move this to off-topic?

Edit: It's not like I hate this thread. I just don't think it belongs on general discussion. Also on a side note, sorry for using the C when I first posted this. Way out of line on my part.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsCreature View Post
Can someone please move this cr ap to off-topic?

Its a way for players to introduce themselves to each other, it ain't hurting anyone so why complain?

Soyaman

01-08-2013

Hey, I'm Shoga, I like to dunk nooblords