Ask The Void Walker (Kassadin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kássádin

Junior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice pushed his hand away from the crystalline flask, "That stuff is actually like poison to me, something about me seems to change the effects from that elixor..." He says, which a grunt of pain.
Vice then attempts to get up, clinging to the wall for help, as soon as he gets up, his leg gives out, like a broken cane, and Vice drops like a rock.
Kassadin withdrew the flask. "Very well...then I have but one solution. If you have truly been touched by the void...then this should cause no harm."

Calmly, he re-pocketed the flask, before bending down to grab the injured man's hand. And in a second flash of purple haze, he riftwalked the two of them away.

...

"We are here," Kassadin said calmly, blinking a little in the harsh glare of the hospital. The Institute of War has...a fine hospital. I am sure...you will be treated well."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kássádin View Post
Kassadin withdrew the flask. "Very well...then I have but one solution. If you have truly been touched by the void...then this should cause no harm.

Calmly, he re-pocketed the flask, before bending down to grab the injured man's hand. And in a second flash of purple haze, he riftwalked the two of them away.

...

"We are here," Kassadin said calmly, blinking a little in the harsh glare of the hospital. The Institute of War has...a fine hospital. I am sure...you will be treated well."
(( Move this over to the Medical Wing I assume? Shall you or I make the first post. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kássádin

Junior Member

01-07-2013

((You, since I can't find the thread. T_T))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Razmig casually strolls into Kassadin's domain

As someone who's entered the void twice now and returned both times i still do not understand how i'm able to resist the sickness in that depressing place...

Would you be able to shed light on this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

01-07-2013

((Kass, feel free to pop into the Malz RP with him and I. lol.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kássádin

Junior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Razmig casually strolls into Kassadin's domain

As someone who's entered the void twice now and returned both times i still do not understand how i'm able to resist the sickness in that depressing place...

Would you be able to shed light on this?
The Void...affects us all. Perhaps now, your fortitude is great enough...to resist its mind-chilling effects. But be wary...no one outlasts the Void in a game of patience.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kássádin

Junior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
((Kass, feel free to pop into the Malz RP with him and I. lol.))
((I'll look for a good entry point XD))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kássádin

Junior Member

01-08-2013

((bump!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kássádin

Junior Member

01-12-2013

((bump))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Köggy

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Kog'maw wanders into the domain. He jumps in excitement to see Kassadin. Kog trots over to Kassadin.

"Hello Kassadin! What is Kassadin's approach on void friends, like Koggy and little voidlings?"