Account suspended; laugh at my misfortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zonfurp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Just because you aren't using any particularly rude words, doesn't mean you still aren't being rude and 'toxic'.

I find what works for me is if I am upset by something, instead of raging at them I just say nothing at all in chat, maybe rage about it to someone in real life. I suggest you try this, as I have yet to see a ban.

I realize sometimes it seems like some players are doing things just to make you mad, but it turns out most people also want to win the game, and they are trying to win, so if you think there is something they could be doing differently to improve, word it in a friendly way, I promise it makes a difference

ToxicRatt

01-07-2013

I ban every time the reported player plays Darius

DaJuggerHobbit

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5898647/

This is not the first time I have been suspended and I definitely deserve this...but I was trying so hard to NOT get suspended.
I SWEAR TO CHRIST.

I don't even call people "Noob" or "retard" anymore.
I haven't afked a single time nor have I intentionally fed.
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH.
Apparently I will need to try harder.

Oh well, two weeks will go by fast.
gg, well played tribunal
I don't think you deserved the suspension at all. Broken Tribunal FTL... too many self-righteous 12 year olds with their first chance to punish someone on the tribunal...

SIM0NETTI

01-07-2013

Dude, your attitude is horrendous.

Jesus the Friend

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloDragoon View Post
the key to not getting bannend/suspsended is so simple.

A. Don't talk in games
B. Only say GG WP
I might have to start doing that.

I had an account be permabanned a long time ago, I decided to change my ways.
Now I am way, WAY more disciplined and always follow the summoner code.
And yet I still occasionally get suspended.

I strongly suspect that your advice is the key to avoid suspensions/bans.
Never talk, only say gg, sounds legit.

Quote:
I realize sometimes it seems like some players are doing things just to make you mad
Of course, I never insult anyone back or in any way utilize derogatory language or berate someone.
I never get angry.

I always take it in stride as evidenced by people using massively offensive language and verbal abuse against me without me responding in turn... but apparently, this is still "Toxic" according to some.

I can detect several mistakes in my behavior, for starters, I called a player who was insulting me "kid", that's bad.
I tried to explain things to people repeatedly, that's bad, after the first explanation I should have been quiet.
And of course, I simply talked too much.

I will have to correct this behavior in the future.

BillyTheAttorney

01-07-2013

But... what happens to the OT? Does that mean less JtF or more JtF?

Jesus the Friend

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM0NETTI View Post
Dude, your attitude is horrendous.
How so?
Elaborate?

SIM0NETTI

01-07-2013

The zyra game, you got mad because YOU died and you blamed the jungler. And it was only 5 mins into the game. From there the rest of the match you just blamed everyone else and never owned up to the fact that you got ganked and you weren't prepared for it. It was all on you but you kept berating you team. Bashing down on a jungler is low.

The very next match you're jungling and you blame the laners for YOUR mishap. ...... Do you see a trend? All you do is blame your teammates.

Shelzin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
You shouldn't do that. I'm told he doesn't like it when you do that.

Shelzin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM0NETTI View Post
The zyra game, you got mad because YOU died and you blamed the jungler. And it was only 5 mins into the game. From there the rest of the match you just blamed everyone else and never owned up to the fact that you got ganked and you weren't prepared for it. It was all on you but you kept berating you team. Bashing down on a jungler is low.

The very next match you're jungling and you blame the laners for YOUR mishap. ...... Do you see a trend? All you do is blame your teammates.
IKR? It's like he should be the one dying for their sins.