Ask the void's prophet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona listened to Malzahar's description with deep interest.

♪Yes, actually,♪ Sona remarked, ♪Although I do have one question: Why does the void want to corrupt our world. If it truly is an ocean and we are just a lonely bubble, why does the void, or so the beings from the void, care about us?♪
"Why would a woman want to get rid of a spot upon their face. This world is imperfect inferior. Wrong. The void offers improvement, ascension, to become something so much larger so much better than anything you know."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mlzahar View Post
The figure turned to face her, his accent had improved becoming easier to understand with each sentence.

"Humanity is weak, they almost destroyed this world, they are barely worth consuming. You're not entirely human I haven't met before your kind, what world you from. Tell us what world or we will tear it from you..."

Once he had finished the void monster snarled a terrible noise it's mouth parts vibrating clacking into each other. The robed figure continued to pick through her mind, he was getting quicker, sifting through memory after memory easier. Again searching for something, uninterested in many of here memories. Urgot, Ezreal, Garen. All these champions and their interactions with Mai flashed by both the good and the bad.
Mai started to fight the invasion into her mind. In the vision, she'd try to grab the hooded man, "I'm HUMAN!" She shouted as she went to outright deck the creature in the noggan. Whatever it was doing she didn't like it, and her fight or flight instinct kicked in. As much as she was terrified, she was also becoming rapidly more angry.

All the memories that flashed across her thoughts as he collected them, searching... She didn't know what she was. What creature she had become. The painful memories of the experiment would be reached, her screams and cries going ignored as the man injected her with various liquids and seemed utterly detached from her well being. He clearly didn't care about her. She was just a tool.

Ask Mälzahar

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai started to fight the invasion into her mind. In the vision, she'd try to grab the hooded man, "I'm HUMAN!" She shouted as she went to outright deck the creature in the noggan. Whatever it was doing she didn't like it, and her fight or flight instinct kicked in. As much as she was terrified, she was also becoming rapidly more angry.

All the memories that flashed across her thoughts as he collected them, searching... She didn't know what she was. What creature she had become. The painful memories of the experiment would be reached, her screams and cries going ignored as the man injected her with various liquids and seemed utterly detached from her well being. He clearly didn't care about her. She was just a tool.
When she attempt fight the invasion the flickering of visions, the hooded man was taken by surprise, it did not expect Mai to strike him. It fell to its hands and knees not even making a grunt of pain. Its eyes burned brighter, so much so you could see the ground light up in reflection.

"You dare attack a void lord!"

Looking up at Mai the hooded figure screamed, its voice horrifying before bursting into a hundred small winged leeches, their body's black and smooth, they reflected the light of whatever memory was currently present as if their skins were coated in oil. Their mouth's a circular maw of teeth, each one of their eyes glowed yellow. They flew around circling Mai closing in getting ready to strike, but her screams came prematurely. The Mai in the memory was screaming, writhing as a man did foul things to her body. The leeches exploded into black smoke, they had found what they were looking for.

What she felt next can only be described as extremely uncomfortable, her worse memories were being copied and taken away as if it was being pealed of the original template. Before fading to black. The being in her mind had retreated, leaving her mind empty of thought, the void monster could be seen beating its wings to fly away. And the portal was slowly closing behind it.

Ask the String

01-05-2013

Quote:
"Why would a woman want to get rid of a spot upon their face. This world is imperfect inferior. Wrong. The void offers improvement, ascension, to become something so much larger so much better than anything you know."
♪Now now, while I do agree Runterra does have its...problems...there's still plenty of good left in this world,♪ Sona replied, ♪So, great seer, do your visions happen to give a certain time frame of when the void shale 'inevitably consume us?'♪

Ask Mälzahar

01-06-2013

Quote:
♪Now now, while I do agree Runterra does have its...problems...there's still plenty of good left in this world,♪ Sona replied, ♪So, great seer, do your visions happen to give a certain time frame of when the void shale 'inevitably consume us?'♪
"Time has no real meaning to the void, it can, and has, waited a millennia. Poking at the membrane that separates this world from it. I assure you Maven, you will witness the flood of the void. Whether or not you choose to embrace it is your choice."

Ask the String

01-06-2013

Quote:
"Time has no real meaning to the void, it can, and has, waited a millennia. Poking at the membrane that separates this world from it. I assure you Maven, you will witness the flood of the void. Whether or not you choose to embrace it is your choice."
♪I think you are underestimating just how strong our high summoners can be when it comes to countering the void,♪ Sona replied, ♪I don't mean to be rude, but I can't see them invading us. At least, not in my life time.♪

Steampwrd Kitten

01-06-2013

Quote:
When she attempt fight the invasion the flickering of visions, the hooded man was taken by surprise, it did not expect to be stricken by Mai. It fell to its hands and knees not even making a grunt of pain. Its fist clenched, eyes burned brighter, so much so you could see the ground light up as faced down.

"You dare attack a void lord!"

Looking up at Mai the hooded figure screamed, its voice horrifying before bursting into a hundred small winged leeches, their body's black and smooth, they reflected the light of whatever memory was currently present as if their skins were coated in oil. Their mouth's a circular maw of teeth, each one of their eyes glowed a yellow. They circle around her closing in get ready to strike but her screams came prematurely. Mai was screaming, writhing as a man did foul things to her body. The leeches exploded into black smoke, they had found what they were looking for.

What she felt next can only be described as extremely uncomfortable, her worse memories were being copied and taken away as if it was being pealed of the original template. Before fading to black. The being in her mind had retreated, leaving her mind empty of thought, the void monster could be seen beating its wings to fly away. And the portal was slowly closing behind it.
Mai balled up her hands into fists, and watched as the being collapsed to his hands and knees from her strike. Her look of determination was suddenly filled with fear as she staggered back away from him. She didn't speak, only let out a startled cry at the screaming from the void creature, causing her to try to run.

It was when she heard her own screaming that she'd stop, turning slowly to watch the cluster of flying leaches reflecting the memories of her torment. The experiments done on her. As they'd fade suddenly, she'd look panicked feeling mentally violated by the void. Her hands lifting to cover her face, "No no no~" She said quickly, fighting with every bit of strength she had.

As reality shown itself in her gaze, she'd leap up and back likely right into Malzahar with a startled cry. Hopefully he's good at catching.

Ask Mälzahar

01-07-2013

Quote:
♪I think you are underestimating just how strong our high summoners can be when it comes to countering the void,♪ Sona replied, ♪I don't mean to be rude, but I can't see them invading us. At least, not in my life time.♪
Malzahar raises an eyebrow almost out of amusement of Sona's words.

"Fate cannot be changed, the void will invade and consume this world. And as for the high summoners, their magic will be powerless against the void. You have seen on the fields even Cho'gath's scream can silence the most powerful mages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai balled up her hands into fists, and watched as the being collapsed to his hands and knees from her strike. Her look of determination was suddenly filled with fear as she staggered back away from him. She didn't speak, only let out a startled cry at the screaming from the void creature, causing her to try to run.

It was when she heard her own screaming that she'd stop, turning slowly to watch the cluster of flying leaches reflecting the memories of her torment. The experiments done on her. As they'd fade suddenly, she'd look panicked feeling mentally violated by the void. Her hands lifting to cover her face, "No no no~" She said quickly, fighting with every bit of strength she had.

As reality shown itself in her gaze, she'd leap up and back likely right into Malzahar with a startled cry. Hopefully he's good at catching.
Malzahar stretches out an arm to catch Mai as she fell back. Dragging the prophet towards the ground, with the other hand he holds it out in front himself to stop one her wings from hitting him.

"You do not need to be afraid of the void, it will be this worlds fate in due time."

Ask Kssdin

01-07-2013

((I was wondering, since Malzahar and Kassadin stand for opposite ideals and are mortal enemies...would you mind if I popped into this thread every once in a while to screw with your plans?))

Ask Mälzahar

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kssdin View Post
((I was wondering, since Malzahar and Kassadin stand for opposite ideals and are mortal enemies...would you mind if I popped into this thread every once in a while to screw with your plans?))
((You can try, can't say you will succeed or enjoy the consequences... Mortal!))