Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 49
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Adept View Post
INB4 Lyte posts again explaining how in order to get banned by the tribunal you have to be reported many more times than just the games on your reform card....
So, then what's the actual point of the reform card?

It doesn't do anything, nor does it tell me anything.

Basically it's saying, "don't try to have fun in norms, you will get banned for it".

SlyTheFoxx

01-07-2013

it was probably your attitude in game#2 that people punished you over.... if it was just game #1 i'd pardoned

FuzzyWuzHe2

01-07-2013

Tribunal is broken BUT noone wants to admit it

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

You died 6 times and only got 1 assist from the 23 kills your team got. It could be interpreted as you either intentionally fed or you avoided helping your team and spent the whole game farming.and running around doing nothing.

Seriously though, 23 kills on your team and only 1 assist? How does that even happen as MF?

EDIT: I'm not implying guilt or innocence. It just seems suspicious to me.

Caliban Thule

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
I did communicate. That is an outrageous claim.
You were trolling. Just because you think tribunal bans are only based on talking, and you could get away with it. I would have voted ban.

Jayeto

01-07-2013

uh yea ban deserved >.> mf with smite? plus your second game you where being rude. yea enjoy your vaca.

Krimson62

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear666 View Post
you did not communicate.
Would it matter? he ended up playing with AD leona and the next game a troll took his jungle with gangplank.

There is no reason to be treated this way even if he says nothing

Berri Bunny

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augratafier View Post
You died 6 times and only got 1 assist from the 23 kills your team got. It could be interpreted as you either intentionally fed or you avoided helping your team and spent the whole game farming.and running around doing nothing.

Seriously though, 23 kills on your team and only 1 assist? How does that even happen as MF?
If you read chat, I was top lane versus Ire as MF when I was the first jungle pick. So, whatever, obviously she is going to roll over me at top.

Assists/kill are not a basis for judging how you played.

Berri Bunny

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliban Thule View Post
You were trolling. Just because you think tribunal bans are only based on talking, and you could get away with it. I would have voted ban.
Except I wasn't trolling.

Do you even know what trolling is?

Berri Bunny

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyTheFoxx View Post
it was probably your attitude in game#2 that people punished you over.... if it was just game #1 i'd pardoned
Oh so I was a little grumpy that I got trolled out of what I built for and tried to help the team by taking the top lane.

I said nothing offensive in the second game.

12345612 ... 49