What is going to be the next Legendary Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaG nuh RocK

01-07-2013

I'm hoping it will be for a fun 'normals' champion maybe Garen, just my own opinion about it.

notanxj9smurf

01-07-2013

pulsefire karma wherE?

LSA

01-07-2013

I have the feeling Ori is going to get one.

Gryphon48

01-07-2013

Udyr. Or Trundle.

Worst Zed Ever

01-07-2013

I want to see Beekeeper Singed, but he has too many skins now. Usually Riot makes Legendaries for champions that have a dedicated following and aren't picked too often. Galio and Nocturne for example aren't picked too often, but have dedicated followers to playing them, warranting more sales then a champion who is picked often by players who probably never get RP. Champions who aren't played at all will not get Legendaries. I imagine it works like this, but I could be wrong.

I have suggested Western Conman Gangplank, since the scurvy pirate doesn't have a western themed skin, despite being one of the iconic gun wielders in the League.

Mieli

01-07-2013

Wait, let me get my crystal ball and ill look.

Is Goku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Dragon Master Swain plz

(Or Super Saiyen Wukong, but what are the chances of that? xD)

Jonez v

01-07-2013

Battlecast Skarner, Riot pls.

Gryphon48

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Zed Ever View Post
I want to see Beekeeper Singed, but he has too many skins now. Usually Riot makes Legendaries for champions that have a dedicated following and aren't picked too often. Galio and Nocturne for example aren't picked too often, but have dedicated followers to playing them, warranting more sales then a champion who is picked often by players who probably never get RP. Champions who aren't played at all will not get Legendaries. I imagine it works like this, but I could be wrong.

I have suggested Western Conman Gangplank, since the scurvy pirate doesn't have a western themed skin, despite being one of the iconic gun wielders in the League.
Really? -_-
Corporate Command is Worst Zed Ever?
Why can't you be original and get your own name?

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Lu Bu Jarvan and Zhao Yun Xin Zhao