premade aram teams that dodge and reinvite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AoiAoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

we need a dodge penalty soooo bad in aram. not just for the random dodge ppl but for the premade teams that dodge when they dont like their team just to reinvite the person that dodged.

FDru

01-07-2013

Tell everyone in your team that you're going to dodge at the last second and tell them why. Then dodge and rejoin the game and do it again.

LrdVprScrpn

01-07-2013

Keep a notepad by your computer. Write down the host's name. Avoid rooms created by the host in the future. Until they institute matchmaking for this you'll have to resort to 1999-era internet gaming strategies.

AlphaHound

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LrdVprScrpn View Post
Keep a notepad by your computer. Write down the host's name. Avoid rooms created by the host in the future. Until they institute matchmaking for this you'll have to resort to 1999-era internet gaming strategies.
^ lol, that could work i guess, a bit tedious, and you'd have to remember the host's name after the game is disbanded, but yeah, not bad :P

mystiic turtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I agree wiht this post soo much

Primalwinds

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LrdVprScrpn View Post
You do have a 300 page book and a box full of pens right? Perhaps an hourly employee to look the names up before you click start, in a timely manner, before people drop from the wait.

Best Jg Atlantis

01-08-2013

I made a post about this for leaver buster in the regular forums. I said that if they gave people penalties for leaving custom games (which some times they do), too many people will be getting banned for weeks, or permanently. It wouldn't be worth riot to do that. I agree a penalty, but not a banning penalty is what I'm saying. Like a penalty that involves them not being able to play in custom games for an hour or a day or something.

FDru

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by varista View Post
I made a post about this for leaver buster in the regular forums. I said that if they gave people penalties for leaving custom games (which some times they do), too many people will be getting banned for weeks, or permanently. It wouldn't be worth riot to do that. I agree a penalty, but not a banning penalty is what I'm saying. Like a penalty that involves them not being able to play in custom games for an hour or a day or something.
1. Leaverbuster doesn't work at all in custom games

2. Anyone getting punished for leaving customs is getting it through the tribunal, because people reported them

3. You can't get punished for leaving a lobby because there's no way for anyone to report you for it

4. When and if Proving Grounds gets actual matchmaking, there will be a time penalty for dodging (and nothing else) just like other games modes

LrdVprScrpn

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalwinds View Post
You do have a 300 page book and a box full of pens right? Perhaps an hourly employee to look the names up before you click start, in a timely manner, before people drop from the wait.
I got sick of paying overtime so I made him salaried. So the answer is mostly yes.

Trapspider

01-09-2013

I do mass invite from a page on facebook i started. Pretty good sized community so far. If someone drops (for champ selection reasons) they do not get reinvited by me for the day. This has helped me a ton. If you want in on it hit me up at www.facebook.com/aramlol