Sejuani needs a bit of TLC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcticfury

12-11-2012

I am having trouble deciding good builds atm, with the new layout I find I spend too much time in the store. I think the new layout is nice because it's quick to bounce around, but the colors are bad and the recommended screen is just bad, horribad. The items are bad choices, and there is no reason they should waste that much space on a few items. Learning it is going to take a little time, and once done I think I'll like all but the recommended screen.

I can't find my groove this season. Last season I went nearly 50% and hovered around 1200, now I am on the worst losing streak I've ever had and can't seem to pull out. I clear jungles faster than before but still lose, I keep my adc alive and full of health, get an early kill and still lose to an Akali Jungle. I just can't seem to figure out what I need to improve. I think items are a large part of it, but I think I'm a bit better than my current ranking and the teams I'm on haven't had an outright troll yet, we just keep getting beat in almost every lane. I hope they reset ELO after preseason. GAH.

Mazatec

12-11-2012

Sej is UP because of her cool mount model. Can't have it all!

Arcticfury

12-11-2012

It's not that cool. I would love to see a new skin on her.

Tbcrow

12-11-2012

I build very piecemeal with Sej post patch, she can really benefit from the correct team comp though. Having a non-mana mid I find is normally when I really want to take her, as picking up the 2nd blue buff is a massive benefit. I never gank with her unless a lane is pushed past the middle ground, and try to go with quality ganks over quantity.

-Start Machette + 5 pots
-2-3 jungle clears easy + a gank on anyone that is pushing hard. Charging into bot and getting double assist is easy as snot if they played passively enough.
-1st Back is normally Boots 1 + Spirit Stone
-Next goals for me in order are normally
Haunting Guise
Boots 2
Spirit of the Ancient Golem
Glacial Shroud
Liandry's Torment
Iceborn Guantlet

After this it's mostly situational from there.

Arcticfury

01-04-2013

@Rav, where you been?

So I've found building almost straight HP+ARM+MR seems to work regardless of composition.

Start Machette + 5 pots
Then Spiritstone
Then Warmong's
Then Ninja Tami
Then Sunfire Cape
Then Spirit of the Ancient Golem
Then Runic Bulwark
Then Randuin's Omen

With her dash I really feel that going HP and Armor are far more important than boots, she should be engaging when she wants and running when she doesn't. Her ult allows for instant lock down for either the gank or the run away.

If the opposing team doesn't have a lot of AD then change out boots for CD rather than Armor. I almost feel boots are a luxury item if you are fed, otherwise I haven't needed them with masteries and runes having movement speed.

Thoughts with other builds? I completely quit going for mana, mana regen and AP, totally useless, though I do go 9/21/0 for her jungle with AP rune set. It's kinda like build AP items on ADC Trist imo, has an effect but takes more away than adds.

DingoHedge

01-04-2013

Bump.

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

I've been extremely successful with her in s3 jungle, as building damage on her actually DOES SOMETHING now, instead of just wasting gold. Liandry's Torment makes Sej more dangerous than ever, and I was pretty darn good with her last season.

Now I run Mobility Boots, Spirit of Ancient Golem, Liandry's, Abyssal, Sunfire pretty much every game, with the last slot being flexible, but probably best to get a Warmog's or a GA/

Arcticfury

01-07-2013

I've noticed that you have to play her as an assassin or quick in quick out if you go Liandry's or any other AP type items. Missing out on the extra HP makes her a little squishy, and really you don't get enough power from AP to miss out on HP imo.

I'll continue trying her out more, tried last night and ran into serious lag spikes, would cast ult, then watch her bounce around my screen for 6 secs then fire ult after everyone ran away, was horrible.

Alithalor

01-07-2013

Sej's Passive should also grant her MS. So the person she hits is "slowed" and her MS is increased so she can stick to her current target or allow her to jump onto another one easier.

Arcticfury

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alithalor View Post
Sej's Passive should also grant her MS. So the person she hits is "slowed" and her MS is increased so she can stick to her current target or allow her to jump onto another one easier.
That'd be my favorite, then boots would be pointless and you could rush HP easier.