If we can post our champions & if we can make a competiton of creation's champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abelnightroaad

01-06-2013

This my first Dark champion i hope you'll like it & it's will be cool if many artist will participate or create just for fun !

Fs Son0fSilas

01-06-2013

Yu-gi-oh?

Fs Son0fSilas

01-06-2013

On the subject of cool champion ideas? Seth from trinity blood! We already have a dark child (Annie), why not an immortal one with a big ass scythe

BurstDemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Post this in player concepts part of the forum, or another section under Fan Creations. You'll have a better time of finding people to participate.

abelnightroaad

01-06-2013

It's not a yu-gi-oh character ; I have created this character ; kingsilas: seriously -- " ; annie use the power of fire but i created gothic champion as my opignion this is a witch who uses the power of dragon of darkness ; but the design is enjoying i think

abelnightroaad

01-06-2013

Burstdemon you're right

abelnightroaad

01-06-2013

seriously ; but i think it's will be cool if many artists can show their talent and do competition even in a forum

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by abelnightroaad View Post
seriously ; but i think it's will be cool if many artists can show their talent and do competition even in a forum
That would be... not here in any case. Not every new player does art; you should definitely stick to fan creation forums if that's what you want.

-Scorch