Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Amumu

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( POWER HUG! ))
"Why so down right now Amumu? In fact, now that I remember...weren't we supposed to take an expedition to a pyramid months ago"
(( THATS RIGHT I STILL REMEMBER =P ))
"Down...? I don't really know... I just don't feel good, I guess. And, um, I went to the pyramid alone because everyone got kind of... busy..."

((I didn't forget either, it's just that everyone who was going kind of... left, or got too busy, or didn't want to go anymore.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
"Down...? I don't really know... I just don't feel good, I guess. And, um, I went to the pyramid alone because everyone got kind of... busy..."

((I didn't forget either, it's just that everyone who was going kind of... left, or got too busy, or didn't want to go anymore.))
"I'm sorry I had a few months in activity, and was not seen, I believe an old friend came along, and he begged of me to go somewhere with him, it took him a while...but he finally convinced me, again, I am sorry my dear friend."

(( I think I left for a while just because most people just hated me....I deserved it but now I have come back, and people are a lot more forgiving than before. ))

Dear Amumu

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"I'm sorry I had a few months in activity, and was not seen, I believe an old friend came along, and he begged of me to go somewhere with him, it took him a while...but he finally convinced me, again, I am sorry my dear friend."

(( I think I left for a while just because most people just hated me....I deserved it but now I have come back, and people are a lot more forgiving than before. ))
"Oh... ... ...okay. It's alright, I guess."

((Well, I don't think I'll be making an expedition anymore... I'm not even sure if I want to keep RPing as Amumu.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

(( Uhoh, the Depression of Amumu is getting to you, ITS THE CURSE OF THE MUMMY, DEPRESSION!! ))

Dear Amumu

01-06-2013

((No, it isn't. But I am actually diagnosed with a minor form of depression... probably why I thought I could do Amumu well. :L))

Ms Annie Hastur

01-06-2013

They were doing fine without her, and she needed to sign those autograph things anyway. As she wrote down her little signature, she looked at the face on each of these pictures of her. Smiling. Sometimes she wondered if she was ever really smiling. Her perpetual scowl when not acting happy was almost become the default for her.

"Mm. Whatever."

Vice Emargo

01-06-2013

Vice walks up to Annie, with Terragon still on his shoulders.
Vice drops one knee and kisses Annie's hand.

"You arn't Demacian, but that doesn't mean such a nice girl as yourself doesn't deserve the chivalry of a lad like me."

Ms Annie Hastur

01-06-2013

"Oh, uhh, thanks." She says, a smile forming on her face. "So, do you usually just let your brother run around like that?" She chuckles a little.

Vice Emargo

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"Oh, uhh, thanks." She says, a smile forming on her face. "So, do you usually just let your brother run around like that?" She chuckles a little.
"I told him to come here, seeing as though you are young as well, I believed you would both get along very well." Vice said, smiling to the little girl.
Terragon-"I like little fire lady!"

Ms Annie Hastur

01-06-2013

"Oh, uhh, Okay." She says, her smile going wider. It doesn't really look like she means it though. "Yaaaaaaay."