Ip points not enabled?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jmbec

Member

01-06-2013

At the end of a match on the overview there is a bar telling me my ip points earned that match. In the bar there are 3 parts (won/lost game, matched game bonus, and ip boost). When i bring my mouse over ip boost it says not enabled. This is making it hard to earn ip points and buy new champions and i don't know why this is happening. So if anyone knows what is is and how to fix it please tell me. Thank


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brashorc

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Depends on whether or not you have bought an IP booster from the Riot store, or still have one active. If either are the case, then go to the IT help forum, otherwise, you need to buy some Riot Points and buy a booster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scoteecopter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-06-2013

IP Boost is a bonus that you have to actually purchase from the store.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rompemann

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Yeah it's just showing you how much more IP you would get if you had a booster.. It's marketing, basically.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paintolar

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rompemann View Post
Yeah it's just showing you how much more IP you would get if you had a booster.. It's marketing, basically.
And bad marketing at that. I got an ip boost to save up for runes when i hit 20. The ammount it shows without it is actually only half of what you actually get with the boost.

Strange... If it showed the bonus correctly, maybe it would encourage more people to buy it.

Paintolar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintolar View Post
And bad marketing at that. I got an ip boost to save up for runes when i hit 20. The ammount it shows without it is actually only half of what you actually get with the boost.

Strange... If it showed the bonus correctly, maybe it would encourage more people to buy it.

Paintolar
There are two types of boosts, they don't work the same way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paintolar

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
There are two types of boosts, they don't work the same way.
Well, i have a "win" boost as opposed to a "day" boost...

I just assumed that each boost gave the same ammount, it was just a matter of "do i have all day to play games, or only time for a coupple each day" type of thing...

We all know what happens when you "ass u me "tho