Riot, if you're not going to fix the lag spikes/disconnecting, at least tell us why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMEGATRON

01-04-2013

Seriously, this has been going on for a while now. Every single game, my character freezes and I get "attempting to reconnect". And yes, my internet is perfectly fine, I can browse the internet while reconnecting with no problems at all. This is costing me elo and is really pissing me off. Cant we get a statement on this issue? Anything?

ObsidianRaptors

01-04-2013

I'd like a response as well. I'm finding it hard to believe that a company that makes this much money has no idea that this is going on in their game.

Woofie

01-04-2013

this is atrocious

CausticSushi

01-04-2013

Any response would be great.

MMEGATRON

01-04-2013

bump

BlackMystic

01-04-2013

Yeah me too. I was a playing a ranked game as Diana and then she just froze and the minions froze and it said ''attempting to reconnect," So I had to go to task manager and close the game. So the game is unplayable for me right now..

MeanderingMONK

01-05-2013

Same problem here. After getting fed up with lag spikes and constant disconnects (read: every pvp match), I repaired the game. After repair, I encountered several bug splat errors. I figured may as well try to repair again. After repairing the second time, still the bug splat. Finally, after uninstalling and reinstalling, the game is in a playable condition. Although there's still lag spikes and occasionally a disconnect (it's not quite as bad as before, but wtf..).

TLDR: UNINSTALL. REINSTALL. Bug splats due to failed repairs. Skip the repair.

CausticSushi

01-05-2013

Reinstall didnt work for me, still getting "Attempting to reconnect" every so often.

MMEGATRON

01-06-2013

bump

Howard098

01-06-2013

Hi, this is from a Rioter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Just to let you guys know, I've brought this up with our NOC and Network engineers. They are checking into it.
Also please run this to make sure it's not just your internet: http://speedtest.net
Click share results, copy and paste the URL here.

How much ping do you get on average?