Motivation?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watermaester

01-05-2013

Just asking very generally, what do you do/use as motivation tactics to keep you ahead on your day to day life?
I've just been feeling unmotivated and lazy recently and would love to hear your advice for me to kick the rut. Thanks

Drakojan

01-05-2013

1) Go on YouTube.
2) Watch I am a Champion, the greatest speech ever.
3) Listen to Till I Collapse.
4) Be motivated.

Watermaester

01-06-2013

I can't lie, that I am a Champion video was incredible. Wow, that was awesome, thanks!

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

The thought that every single one of those people will be dead and buried beneath the ground someday.

Easy Pickins

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
The thought that every single one of those people will be dead and buried beneath the ground someday.
This, kinda. Although I am a 20 year old kissless handholdless virgin NEET and (if I lived in Japan) a borderline hikikomori. So probably not the 'day to day" life you're talking about. I have no motivation myself and don't do anything.

Though, as quoted, someday, me and everything I know and everyone around me will die and no longer exist, so I'm trying to figure out why I still have my sever social anxieties which prevent me from living a more "normal" life.

7xGM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermaester View Post
Just asking very generally, what do you do/use as motivation tactics to keep you ahead on your day to day life?
I've just been feeling unmotivated and lazy recently and would love to hear your advice for me to kick the rut. Thanks
I use my favorite music playing over and over in my headphones. While doing chores with this, I am able to completely zone out and not even notice I am doing work for the most part.

Powerstoned

01-06-2013

"Gotta pay for the kids" has made every other "motivation" unnecessary.

Watermaester

01-06-2013

thanks for your help guys! if anyone still has tips, please let me know!