@Riot Any plan for TT ranked solo queue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnimaLeet

01-05-2013

TiTle that all

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

They've stated before that they don't want to do solo queue for 3's. So probably not.

BrofessorF

01-05-2013

people ask this every day, they stated that they will not be releasing a draft pick nonranked mode or a solo queue ranked mode because the player base is already small in 3v3, they dont want to increase the queue times by splitting the population even more

Waverhouse

01-05-2013

Queue times are like 30 seconds or less on prime time, that seems more than big enough to support another queue. Not to mention that most people would probably play ranked anyway just to get away from Darius/Singed/Teemo.

AnimaLeet

01-05-2013

@Waverhouse true dat

AndersMMO

01-05-2013

I think that if for no other reason, for the sake of experimentation they should at least use a temporary test period to discover the viability of a normal draft.

If it succeeds specifically with solo-quers (Trio and Duo queues exempt), then it displays a presence in the 3v3 demography composed of solo quers at the play level that incentivizes draft pick and or solo-ranked.

Lachrimae

01-05-2013

I for one would never play solo queue 3v3. It's why I play 3v3 anyways: friends and communication, not to mention it's the game mode I've always played. It's why I don't solo queue 5's.

Draft mode, however...

My Desired Name

01-20-2013

They don't take into account the fact that MORE people would play if they add draft and solo queue. The main reason why 3v3 isn't played as much is because of the champion imbalance. Picks such as Teemo, Darius, Singed, etc. are too easy to win with.

Mastuh

01-20-2013

I want this pretty badly, but i guess they don't want me to play there game more.

Droogslayer

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waverhouse View Post
Queue times are like 30 seconds or less on prime time, that seems more than big enough to support another queue. Not to mention that most people would probably play ranked anyway just to get away from Darius/Singed/Teemo.
Sadly teemo isn't so great in 3vies anymore, he deffinately was until the shroom nerf and then lightbringer to ruin it even more so. He used to be the bomb, now he's just an average pick.