So.. ex - Runescapers

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AGNENDRA

01-05-2013

Well, I personally started in early 2006 and finally officially quit in early 2012, i had like 12 different account s all ranging from level 50 - 80

DeadlyScarce

01-05-2013

i think i started when i was 11 and stopped playing around 13-14. God it used to be so much fun playing with my friends!

A Real Monster

01-05-2013

I played RS, was the first online game I played (during the dial-up internet days).
I was around lvl 116 and stopped playing when I got banned lol
Quit before WoW hit the Burning Crusade expansion/when they first removed the "Wild" because people kept getting lured and killed for their items and stuff. I don't know the exact times because it was just so long ago

Solrock

01-05-2013

I played this game on and off. I think I started playing it in 2005-2006ish, played up until 2011ish. I know I had 92 Def, 99 magic and 99 cooking, and I was around level 115.

Jondel Dell

01-05-2013

Loved it, but I never got membership. I got to the over all level 42 I think. I gave all my stuff to a beginner in that one place you start at.

My friends and I were joking around and we all logged into our RS accounts. It's just not the same man.

League Logic

01-05-2013

Played pretty heavily for bout four years, and off and on for three more. Then this year Jagex put the final nail in the coffin.

Such a waste. I wanted to get 99 slayer first, but just couldn't bear to log in to that trash anymore. Guess 97 is close enough. Level 136 account all for naught.

AGNENDRA

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundrah View Post
The EoC killed it. I played up until the last bexp(standard 2.7x - 1.1x dimishing) weekend they had with a near maxed rigour ranged tank. Only thing good about that game was the combos you could do.
I feel you man, one day i was bored and just thought about how much fun i had on the game and all the (online) friends who i met and dont play anymore, actually made me sad. All the updates are horrible.

Teasč

01-05-2013

I played it once in 5th grade. I got up to level 50 and ragequit when I forgot my password.

Then I found Gunbound.

That eventually crashed my old computer, and here we are.

KĆ«nfrot

01-05-2013

played for 4 years. lvl 128 or somthing. smithing was ranked 1.5k at one point. Quit after They changed the way trading worked. it really killed the game. As much as i hated andrew gower, it was better than the new **** they came out with

AGNENDRA

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teasč View Post
I played it once in 5th grade. I got up to level 50 and ragequit when I forgot my password.

Then I found Gunbound.

That eventually crashed my old computer, and here we are.
Ahh gunbound.. I used to love using that massive truck which made huge holes, people raged hard though haha

12345612 ... 13