So many Cait's lately.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ternce

01-05-2013

Why has Cait gotten so popular? She's been in about every game I've played this week.

She see some playtime in a big tournament or something?

Shiny Goggles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

People realized she's good.
She had a few buffs a while ago, too.

anu mara

01-05-2013

It's more of a matter of how a good ADC does bad with her(not including myself). Sure you won't do amazing like a vayne late game, or have a chance to dominate from lane like an ezreal(with a bit of feed).

It's just a matter of how do you do horrible.

Silent Hero

01-05-2013

I think we've all realized from the Ezreal FOTM that people like easy-to-play faceroll ad carries that trade damage for safety. That is why Caitlyn is popular.

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

During Season 2 Caitlyn was amazingly good with Taric bot. Picked almost every game.

Then suddenly everyone stopped playing her and the Graves age moved in.

Caitlyn received 0 nerfs and 0 buffs.(when she suddenly fell out of existence) :l I'm just as confused as you are.

Coulombe

01-05-2013

Caitlyn has the best shot at beating Ezreal.

No pun intended.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

01-05-2013

With Statikk Shiv, Cait actually has a steroid late game. The Penetration calculation order change also made her spells far more effective, and now that Supports have so many new toys to play with the ones that synergize with her have more cost effective build options for what they need.

This all on top of the fact that Cait is actually good against Ez.

Red Ryu

01-05-2013

Hurricane isn't bad on her either if you wanna make her steroids better, not always a pick though.

Shiv is good on her.

BigPatches

01-05-2013

She's fun and easy.

Rule 34 Janna

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Hero View Post
I think we've all realized from the Ezreal FOTM that people like easy-to-play faceroll ad carries that trade damage for safety. That is why Caitlyn is popular.
Cait can be easy. But a good player who knows how to play her elevates her to god status

Theres your average Joe Schmoe who plays Cait. Makes up roughly 75-80% of matches. Basically gets carried by the team. Best case scenario breaks even in K/D/A ratio. Builds her wrong. Completely oblivious as to the range of her Ult, often lets nearby low health enemy champs escape due to poor map awareness.

Then theres the player who actually knows how to play her. Easily carries the entire team. Knows when to ult. Knows how to ult. Knows how to build her. Has great map awareness. This group is small. Very few people are part of this group.