Bug - 7 Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urdnot Entar

01-03-2013

Thanks for the additional input, TurtleRush.

Restedone

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urdnot Entar View Post
I know about the change in the patch, but this seems like unintended consequences which people can use to kill enemies, rather than just fixing the cheap leashing technique (that I believe was the stated intent).
If you go look it up (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...20042#31320042). You can see that statikk notes several times of people using it for pet tanking and that the leashing changes were intended. I suggest paying more attention to your hp if you are chasing someone and are low enough to die from jungle creeps then you should probably not be chasing them. (look at post 40 by statikk for specific proof). To find the other preseason change links where developers are talking about the changes it's competitive>preseason info>Faqs the links for each server region is on the page.

Restedone

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleRush View Post
Jungle targets, this is annoying feature that they said they hadded... "jungle camps will target whoever is closest". This has to be the dumbest thing ever for a few reasons. Say I'm chasing someone, they run past golems and I don't have vision on them I can hit the golems from far away and see which path the enemy took... If they went into the bush or which corner they went around. They can also as the OP said, kill you for the chasing team.
^ that is just smart use but unless they are in range for the Golems to normally attack they may move a total of halfway to the bush not far enough to really know where they are going. The enemies do have a reset range that is reasonable it's not like they will chase you across the whole map. If you are low enough to die from jungle creeps without resetting them then you probably had too little hp to really be chasing someone and were probably just going to die to a player sitting around the corner. It adds another layer of play to trick and trap your opponents that is not even remotely close to op just a smart use(which should be awesome you now have more options).

Nesher

01-04-2013

I've seen a player d/c during the game & their stats show 999 armor & magic resist.

I have also had the Flash bug happen to me but most annoyingly is the ranged attack bug. Noticed most on Ashe, when I try to attack a champ she'll keep running instead of attacking. Also, the worst of them which cost me many kills, I'll be following them attacking & just as they get to their tower or 1 shot from death, my champ will stop & turn to attack minions instead. Pisses me off because I never clicked on the minions I'm trying to get the champ kill. I lose the kill & they get away either cuz of the tower or now I'm stuck in a wave on minions & can't catch up to them. Happens sooo much. Happens with a lot of champs but I've noticed it the most when using Ashe.

Also, the remade Phantom Dancer does not always work. I still get stuck on minions A LOT.

Lastly, jungle bug. I was in the jungle near the golems and the enemy champ I was fighting did an aoe which hit the golems. I never attacked or touched them, I was using single target on the champ. The golems attacked me instead of them! I died & lost the kill cuz of this when I clearly would have had the kill had it NOT been for the golems attacking the wrong person.

Nesher

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restedone View Post
^ that is just smart use but unless they are in range for the Golems to normally attack they may move a total of halfway to the bush not far enough to really know where they are going. The enemies do have a reset range that is reasonable it's not like they will chase you across the whole map. If you are low enough to die from jungle creeps without resetting them then you probably had too little hp to really be chasing someone and were probably just going to die to a player sitting around the corner. It adds another layer of play to trick and trap your opponents that is not even remotely close to op just a smart use(which should be awesome you now have more options).

I completely disagree. The golems should attack the player(s) who are attacking them. Or just the players of that team. They should NOT just aggro onto somebody who is near it that didn't touch them but cuz somebody else from the opposing team hit them. They should only aggro player(s) that have hit them. Closest player first fine, but at least only of those player(s) that touched them. Leashing is the same & just as easy, only difference now is where a person might stand.

Restedone

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooooober View Post
I completely disagree. The golems should attack the player(s) who are attacking them. Or just the players of that team. They should NOT just aggro onto somebody who is near it that didn't touch them but cuz somebody else from the opposing team hit them. They should only aggro player(s) that have hit them. Closest player first fine, but at least only of those player(s) that touched them. Leashing is the same & just as easy, only difference now is where a person might stand.
It adds a tatical advantage for junglers. If they move right and change the threat from them to the enemy trying to counter jungle them then they can effectively damage the enemy and/or get away. Why would neutral npcs care who attacked them. They are not on any team both champions are enemies to them. It makes sense for them to go after the closest. In Game play it adds a level of skill to positioning and counter jungling. In Game sense it logical for them to attack the nearest enemy..... how would taking something logical both in game and out of game make any sense what so ever...

Either way the Jungle issues you guys are having. Was never considered a bug in any way what so ever. It was and is an actual updated and much discussed part of the new jungle.

Urdnot Entar

01-09-2013

Just saw the sideways toss bug happen with Volibear's throw last night, so it looks like it can happen with more than just the Singed toss.

Also, I can confirm that the occasional no-damage bug is still there. Last night I used Lee Sin's ultimate on a champion with low health, which would have killed them, but it just knocked them away and did no damage.

Urdnot Entar

01-19-2013

Bumping this - would love to get a red response so I know they've seen it...

BTW, should I make a new thread with the correct name?

Urdnot Entar

01-23-2013

Found another bug, this time another forum issue!

When I search for "7 bugs" to find this topic, it only ends up searching for "bugs" which doesn't help me a whole lot in this forum.

Urdnot Entar

02-22-2013

Even more bugs! I just updated the original post with 5 new screenshots of bugs, including interface bugs, wolves attacking away from me (but still hitting me), Thresh being not visible (except for his lantern) when you spawn until you move, etc.

Enjoy... erm, bugs? Fix please