Can i get Tips for Rengar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurmoudy

08-23-2012

want help? dont buy him. thats all.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

08-23-2012

I see a lot of Rengars rush the Bonetooth Necklace. Bad mistake, UNLESS you are stomping. And those Rengars weren't stomping. Otherwise, Dorans x2, Merc Treads, Mallet, BT, then resists.

TaironLocke

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
Tip: Don't play him. He might literally be the worst champ in the game right now.
Ya that is right on. He is too hard to play for people I think. He needs to jungle five and farm assists or something. I am not sure how to fix him without making him op though. He is actually a really well built champ. Maybe a Q buff. That guy gets rolling though and I have a feeling he does well. Couple dozen of them so far that I have seen in TT normals and he gets wooped on severely bad every time. He just cant bang with the bad boys of TT.

TheHangman

08-24-2012

At best he is another manaless jungler, but he has slower clears, less sustain/survivablity and his damage really isn't very high, he cant trade at all. buffs to him that might make him viable would be doubling the time on w buff, increasing the slow time on bola by 1 second or so, and then increasing his damage on Q or give it some kind of splash damage.

biakulla

01-04-2013

Tip for everyone: he is asking for tips on the build and strategy,everyone is free to buy any champion,all the champions are equal,the champions power depends on the performance! not the basic stats!
so instead of telling him to stop using him,you guys should actually help him,and if you don't know how to help him with Rengar,then just scroll down don't make him feel bad,i personally play Rengar and i kick ass with him.

Tip for you:

berseker graves (first)
Bonetooth neck less (second) to boost your initial power
Blood Thirster (third) to add life steal to the attacks, which make you OP from the beginning
Infinity Edge (forth) to add the badass critical hit!

those are the beginning best items,the other ones depends on your fighting style so its up to you!

i hope this helped you!

biakulla

01-04-2013

Tip for everyone: he is asking for tips on the build and strategy,everyone is free to buy any champion,all the champions are equal,the champions power depends on the performance! not the basic stats!
so instead of telling him to stop using him,you guys should actually help him,and if you don't know how to help him with Rengar,then just scroll down don't make him feel bad,i personally play Rengar and i kick ass with him.

Tip for you:

berseker graves (first)
Blood Thirster (third) to add life steal to the attacks, which make you OP from the beginning

those are the beginning best items,the other ones depends on your fighting style so its up to you!

i hope this helped you!

WillWW

01-04-2013

That was so last year.

Drakojan

01-04-2013

I don't see what the problem is. He isn't a monster like he used to be, he's still fine, maybe a little on the weak side.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by biakulla View Post

Tip for you:

berseker graves (first)

i hope this helped you!
BT doesn't exist on TT. And sanguine is probably not optimal.
Most people don't get bonetooth. With minimal ad on it now, it's a pure snowball item, and those are risky.

PwnSword

01-17-2013

Real good tip, buy health and CDR, that is all.