Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Telv1n

01-04-2013

Not stupid... I was wondering the same thing. I assume there will be a new announcement though and we'll see it on the main page.

Lord Poet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybet View Post
Aw. I'm honoured that you mentioned mine! I really like the way you did your cookies, too. Did you use icing paint pens?
Thanks Lilybet! For the decorations, I mostly used a mixture of food coloring gel with water which I'd paint on like water colors as well as food decorator pens. I'm not sure if food decorator pens are the same thing as icing paint pens (this was my first venture in to the terrifying world of baking so all these terminologies are new to me ).

I have to say though, your Happy Elf Teemo... holy cute overload!

A Wild Magikarp

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telv1n View Post
Not stupid... I was wondering the same thing. I assume there will be a new announcement though and we'll see it on the main page.
In the official contest rules, it has a link to the main page of announcements under where it talks about announcing the winners. If they do it like they did last time, the first batch of winners will be notified by Riot and a post will be made about that. You'll most likely then be able to see the gallery of the remaining top entrants, at which time you should be able to vote on them. I don't recall a 2nd post declaring the winners of the fan votes last time though, so you may just have to manually look at the poll results once voting closes. You shouldn't have to monitor this thread unless you want to see some early submissions and join us in our nail biting.

Lilybet

01-04-2013

Hee! thanks. He took like, 2 and a half hours to paint. I was just using plain white canned icing coloured with food colouring. This was my workstation for about 2 days.

Lucidia

01-04-2013

Right I completely understand that but it doesn't make the anticipation any less controlling over my brain. I know my brain would probably turn to puddy if I was one of the judges just based on what people have shared so far. I am just far to excited to see.

Lord Poet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybet View Post
Hee! thanks. He took like, 2 and a half hours to paint. I was just using plain white canned icing coloured with food colouring. This was my workstation for about 2 days.
It's like da Vinci's workshop... but with more icing and holiday cheer.

MimeQueen

01-04-2013

Wow, your entries make me nervous! Everyone worked really hard.

My daughter kept eating the summoner spells and skill slots, so we ended up having to just pipe our Summoner names in the gap, haha. Looking at our Cho....he looks like an elephant

Gubogi

01-04-2013

I have a Teemo in mine, too. It's just that he stealthed ;-;.

Reikii

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devanstator View Post
Wow, there's some real skill on display in this entry. Those houses are so attractive!
Thank you Devanstator! I didn't think I'd get the last house up. It wouldn't stay together.. I think it must have fallen over at least 5 times *-*

Everyone seems to be posting their process of how they did theirs... Mine was a bit all over the place, and the kitchen was a disaster.. My mom wanted to kill me, haha. But it was all worth it ! I even had some help from my "Nidalee".

Attachment 587000 Attachment 587001 Attachment 587002 Attachment 587003

Attachment 587004 Attachment 587005 Attachment 587006

iWeasle

Recruiter

01-04-2013

You have a cool looking cat reikii, and is her name nidalee?