Champs that seem to only get played by jerks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K1ll3r1nk

01-04-2013

Heimerdinger
Jungle taric
Shaco

bongofrog

01-04-2013

Heimer?

really?

Guess I can see that.

Dr W

01-04-2013

Nidalee and Singed players

Logan Richardson

01-04-2013

Kat and Darius attract awful players. Therefore when they finally win a game by playing their "high skill capped champ" the feel the need to talk ****. You know, the 12 year olds on this game.

Brokestar

01-04-2013

Singed.
Karthus

GranGrimorie

01-04-2013

hmm so fair to assume that high damage damage champs attract toxic sorts and those that play the reverse, supports are well mannered? O.o

Sojjang

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranGrimorie View Post
hmm so fair to assume that high damage damage champs attract toxic sorts and those that play the reverse, supports are well mannered? O.o
It's just something I made up in my head, but I assume this is because these are the sort of people that need to feel satisfied by thinking they are important. Getting kills alerts everyone in the game, as the announcer says "AN ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN." with the summoner's champ picture and the victim. This in turn strokes their ego, which reinforces their idea that they are important and the MVP. They don't want others to get kills, as it shifts their idea that they are important away from them. This is why most burst, damage, assasin, etc players are egotistical arrogant snobs.

However, support is a role that, from my experience as playing them, gets satisfaction in feeding teammates kills and trying to cooperate with other players to make plays. These people want others to succeed and want to be more of the foundation for the team. Just from personal experience, watching streams, vods, etc.

Joe Biden

01-05-2013

Jayce.

Spikrathe

01-07-2013

Every. Single. Ms. Fortune I've ever had the dishonor of playing with; they will litterally find ANY reson to make you feel bad (Ex: you're such a ******. ****** ks. ****** LMAO÷OOOOOO!!!11!1!1!!!! Stupid lol you are feeding! That skin sucks, didn't you know all of lux's skins suuckk?! Was that on sale?! It's textures SuCk!!11!!). Ashes tend to ***** alot. Darius and Kat total egomaniacs(sometimes even ***** together). Enemy team nidalees tend to taunt over cross chat. Every Fiora says over crosschat or ib general "report _______" 15 times and never gives you a reason. Gangplanks tend to be rage-face whiners. Akali
's tend to rage and brag, and if anyobe begins being at all friendly to the enemy team, then they just go silent. Teemo's. Are. @$$holes. Some varus'. God I have a long list