I'm at 600 elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monty Mastini

01-04-2013

Last season I was at 400 and went up to 1050 to end the season all in the last month.

My advice: pick only the champs you have a good win % with. That's what I did. Unfortunately, the game gets boring so I would always pick tons of different champs... I own most of them, including low win % just because they were fun. So do that, focus on a core group of champs you get at least 50% win rate with.

Sorgklaan

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrobaticApricot View Post
So you main jungle and support then.
Aha, mostly. I usually get stuck with support, even though I hate it. I like jungling though.

K1ll3r1nk

01-04-2013

Focus on last hitting andward river. This will be your greatest asset.

SlumlordThanatos

01-04-2013

Watch this guy some. Top 25 player in solo queue. When he's streaming, he answers questions, gives commentary, and is an all-round good guy. Usually he'll post a thread in GD when he starts his stream up.

Nazofox

01-04-2013

play normals they are alot easier and help your skills, also if u go to twitch tv there are plenty of streams that arent boring/bad quality, ie: wingsofdeath, aphromoo, tsm_theoddone...but if you really dont want to watch, than normals are the easiet way and keep playing

RockmanEXE

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorgklaan View Post
I hate streams, they're always horrible quality and the commentators are horribly boring.
Either you haven't looked for many, or you're looking in the wrong place. Your best bet is to go to http://www.solomid.net/streams.php .
My favorite streamers that provide commentary are:
I am lod
theoddone
WingsofDeathx

A Moist Crevice

01-04-2013

Get a tutor.

iwillpwneveryone

01-04-2013

aim for 0 elo

Sorgklaan

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazofox View Post
play normals they are alot easier and help your skills, also if u go to twitch tv there are plenty of streams that arent boring/bad quality, ie: wingsofdeath, aphromoo, tsm_theoddone...but if you really dont want to watch, than normals are the easiet way and keep playing
I can't stand normals >_>

TacticalJR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Download Lolreplay, download the games where you lost and realize your mistakes