What champion do you main..

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ev0xal Huntchez

01-04-2013

-and why did you buy him/her?

Was it because the champion was overpowered? Underpowered? Badass looking? Cute? Did you buy that champion because he/she was a demacian or from the void? Is it because the champion was a yordle? Is the champion your ace in the hole to victory? Your lucky 8-Ball? Do you feel badass using that champion, reguardless of if you win or lose? Tell us why you main the champion you chose why don't 'cha?

I main Kha'Zix because he's a melee creature from the Void, and I LOVE void champions. On top of that, I love his voice and quotes, and his Mecha Kha'Zix skin reminds me an awful lot of the Promethean Knights from Halo 4. I fell in love with the champion before I even got to play him.

Arthius

01-04-2013

orianna but haven't played her in a while

played her because of Salce, even before the changes to her damage

Joe Biden

01-04-2013

I don't main a specific champ. I rotate between 5-7 champs I enjoy at the moment. I suppose as of late I've been playing Miss Fortune but I enjoy going Annie as well. I play MF because people underestimate her Q and her R. They stand 100 hp at their tower and I can ult them from the bushes. I play Annie because she's the first champ I ever tried in a bot game with a friend - and I was awful with her. I enjoy being able to see how far I've come from being a confused level 1 summoner playing Annie in bottom lane not understanding what a passive is.

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Alistar because all of his skills looked amazing. Then he got nerfed. Then he got nerfed again. Then he got nerfed again. And now he's on permaban status.

Calling Clouds

01-04-2013

I main Nidalee and first bought her because transforming into a Cougar sounded awesome. I really like her idgaf attitude and all her skins are amazing. Still awaiting a Nyandalee skin.

Waldo226

01-04-2013

I don't have mains per se, I just have usuals.

Rengar, Lee (inb4 downvotes), Riven, Jayce, Jax, Rumble, and Olaf

I just love how aggressive they can be

TacticalJR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Rumble, because he isn't mainstream, but rather hipster. People don't know how powerful he is, him having massive team fight presence, powerful aoe damage, a poke, a shield, a badass ulti which lets you kill peopple from afar. Yeah

Xenolithium

01-04-2013

Maokai.

He's a tree. Enough said.

Xenolithium

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalJR View Post
Rumble, because he isn't mainstream, but rather hipster. People don't know how powerful he is, him having massive team fight presence, powerful aoe damage, a poke, a shield, a badass ulti which lets you kill peopple from afar. Yeah

...you're kidding, right? o_O Rumble was FOTM and played more than Ez is played now at one point.

Zorasama

01-04-2013

after reached level 30 I don't main champ, because it's pretty boring...

but if you talk about my favorite champ, it's Olaf (Used to be Jax, and Trynd, but Riot reworked these two and I hate it)

not because they're strong or anything

just...they're cool as ****

12345 ... 10