Thank you Phantoml0rd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RazyUltim8

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouICrafter View Post
Like I said, everyone has bad games. I've seen every NA pro have a bad game at least once, and many EU, and Asia Pro players have bad games. It happens, but he still won the game.
he did not win that game.

first impressions count, I was always hearing about how good his syndra was and I, as a syndra player, had to watch.

found it on spec mode and damn... I'm not gonna watch him again. It was that bad.

SoulCrafter

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazyUltim8 View Post
he did not win that game.

first impressions count, I was always hearing about how good his syndra was and I, as a syndra player, had to watch.

found it on spec mode and damn... I'm not gonna watch him again. It was that bad.
I'm not talking about winning that game. He won his tournament matches using very unorthodox strategies. Tele/Revive/Homeguard karthus, and he played ziggs in a tournament. I believe that's the first time i've seen a ziggs, and he played well. He wasn't perfect, but he made clutch plays.

Back to the syndra game... You can't judge someone's performance from one bad game. It may have been a terrible game, but that happens and he has to be able to shrug it off. Personally, whether he does good or bad, I find watching his games entertaining.

Zarthorn

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazyUltim8 View Post
You mean his syndra that goes 5/14 and just feeds constantly?

sure.
Yes because I'm sure you wouldn't look like a feeder much at diamond rating either....

Edit: Also to note, level 5 troll accounts = Don't care much for your opinion because you haven't the guts to post on your proper account and reveal your true elo, etc. hey I'm a 1200's player, I don't care that I'm a 1200's player, do know that I've played against a few plat players recently and managed to perform well despite how much better they were.

Esco

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
Yes because I'm sure you wouldn't look like a feeder much at diamond rating either....

Edit: Also to note, level 5 troll accounts = Don't care much for your opinion because you haven't the guts to post on your proper account and reveal your true elo, etc. hey I'm a 1200's player, I don't care that I'm a 1200's player, do know that I've played against a few plat players recently and managed to perform well despite how much better they were.
Thats what im sayin man. The dude that says he mains syndra but doesnt wanna post on his main because we'd see his bad games, which counteracts against his point

Zhico

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WORST PLAYS AU View Post
He is retarded for moving to twitch he was the most popular streamer on own3d but on twitch nobody watches him

from what i heard own3d wasnt paying their streamers so everyone switched over

KRYPTØNITE

01-04-2013

? what did he do? i've been using homeguard teleport ganks myself, nothing new here.

SoulCrafter

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTNITE View Post
? what did he do? i've been using homeguard teleport ganks myself, nothing new here.
He had the cajones to use teleport/revive with homeguard in a tournament match, and it paid off. Was amazing to watch.
Video here

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Did he win??

SoulCrafter

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StopTryingKid View Post
Did he win??
yes

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouICrafter View Post
yes
Well looks like im going to be banning karthus for a while.

Prepare your anuses guys, we going to have another wave of ****ty revive tele karthus players.