The Answer to Kha'Zix Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Makes sense to me. I feel like, moreso than other champions, those with pets can seriously give KZ problems. Elise, Malz, Shaco and Annie to a lesser extent, hell I bet even Heimer would give KZ a rough time.

While we're talking about KZ "counters," have you ever had to play against a good Viktor as KZ?

MichaeI Jaxon

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrayged View Post
Imagine that, eh?

A shame about that Mercurial Scimitar, though.
If you're forcing Kha'Zix to forego his beloved BT, BC, or LW, in favor of a QSS for Mercurial Scimitar, you're doing your job well. Even funnier is the fact is that it'll take him incredibly long to farm that up because he will be starved of gold due to the lack of snowballing.

WukongBR

01-04-2013

Doesn't matter, he has Eve/Kat syndrome, he can roam and get fed and you can't do anything about it. Sure, you can take his turret, but when he has 4 kills just off roaming, he got the better end of the deal.

MichaeI Jaxon

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordAlpha View Post
Makes sense to me. I feel like, moreso than other champions, those with pets can seriously give KZ problems. Elise, Malz, Shaco and Annie to a lesser extent, hell I bet even Heimer would give KZ a rough time.

While we're talking about KZ "counters," have you ever had to play against a good Viktor as KZ?
Viktor is a good answer but his punishment of Kha'Zix mistakes is not as severe as Malzahar. If you screw up vs Viktor, there is a chance you may get away with a small portion of health. If you screw up vs Malzahar, you can enjoy your grey screen, the thing about Viktor is that he has to be very good at timing his stun fields and predicting their placement upon Kha'Zix' position, if he can't do that, he's in a very dangerous situation

NepotisM

01-04-2013

elise is a natural counter to kha, shes sure not be be caught alone and get double dmg from q

Hubz15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Ap yi

PrincessDerpy

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongBR View Post
Doesn't matter, he has Eve/Kat syndrome, he can roam and get fed and you can't do anything about it.
You don't really have a clue, do you?

Khaz can't outpush Malzahar until LEVEL NINE.

Why do Eve/Kat work so well? BECAUSE NO ONE OUTPUSHES THEM SAVE ANIVIA.

MichaeI Jaxon

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongBR View Post
Doesn't matter, he has Eve/Kat syndrome, he can roam and get fed and you can't do anything about it. Sure, you can take his turret, but when he has 4 kills just off roaming, he got the better end of the deal.
Then tell your lanes to prepare themselves, top laners are naturally more beefy so a gold starved Kha'Zix will not be able to provide the tremendous burst damage that a Katarina or Eve can still provide even they are semi-starved of gold, because Kha'Zix' base damage is trash, it's his EXTREMELY powerful ratios that help him kill people, but how can he have ratios when he can not farm up for those items well? In bot lane, his ganks will not be as effective because the presence of two people negates isolation and the fact that the lane is shorter because of the ADC and (Maybe) the support being ranged.

mambawarrior0

01-04-2013

I play AP Tristana and kill you before you even get into melee range.

Zettai Ryouiki

01-04-2013

I lost to Malzahar mid as Talon, Kha'Zix, AND Zed.

His pushes is too much for the latters' counter pushing, the suppress gimps their damage output by alot, hitting the silence cuts their dps.

I think Malz, is the PERFECT counter to bruiser mids.