Opinion on this? Like legit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alanja

01-04-2013

Yeah Game 2 was the punish. Sorry.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Ahri EU View Post
NA is sensitive little kids,I absolutely hate this game. GG
We are sensitive? I believe you were the one that was so upset that cho didnt give you his blue that you raged at him all game.

theurbanraptor

01-04-2013

Diana [00:05:39] cho
Diana [00:05:42] can you ward sides for me?

Just fyi, its not the jungler's job to ward for you. You are lucky he even gave you one.

KUBlueBarracuda

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
We are sensitive? I believe you were the one that was so upset that cho didnt give you his blue that you raged at him all game.
The logic just caused this thread to explode into a million pieces. If only logic and rational understanding would win out in these posts.

The Yung HamTaro

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Oh I guess you totally passed over the fact that as jungler you are required to give mid blue unless they say ' no I dont need it' ESPCIALLY IF the other lane has blue buff. Please bro go back to support bot lane as clearly you are oblivious to that fact.

Enterti

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Ahri EU View Post
Oh I guess you totally passed over the fact that as jungler you are required to give mid blue unless they say ' no I dont need it' ESPCIALLY IF the other lane has blue buff. Please bro go back to support bot lane as clearly you are oblivious to that fact.
Actually it is the jungler's prerogative to give any buffs or camps away, if he feels he needs it more or that you will just end up giving it away then he should be taking it.

KamikazeArchon

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Actually it is the jungler's prerogative to give any buffs or camps away, if he feels he needs it more or that you will just end up giving it away then he should be taking it.
The most precise specification is that it's both the jungler's and mid's responsibility to do their best to work with the team.