Got banned twice without breaking the summoner's code - other thread closed no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
Yeah, I said that because for some reason you think I should listen to my team. Youre very dumb and stupid. you dont seem to understand what is relevant information and what isnt. It's pathetic and it makes me sick to even argue with u
Alright then, since you seem to think I am dumb and stupid (which is the same meaning) and do not understand what is relevant then lets put some cold hard facts out.

Tribunal members do not vote on your punishment time. They merely vote on if the behavior was punishable due to directly violating the summoners code.

You were asked if you understand earlier:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Answer the question. Do you understand that Riot has stated it is not an acceptable excuse to retaliate against other players?
To which you responded:
Quote:
yes
The rest of the statement does not apply here and thus I will not quote meaningless gibberish you spew out.
You were then also asked this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Do you also understand that the actions you participated in are not what determine the ban?
That the punishment is based on how many times you have been punished by the tribunal in the past?
Which you apparently do not understand. So I'll clarify it as best as I can to you here.

We have never held what time you are being banned for. We are not presented with the case as a warning/ban time case. Your repeat trips into the tribunal are what cause the time to increase. The standard method of tribunal issued punishments is a warning email followed by 1 day bans for the second offense, 3 day bans for the third, 7 day bans for the fourth, and a 14 day ban for the fifth. From this point on tribunal does not determine your future in the game. It's allowed to vote but the final decision is in Riot's hands.

So I'll be blunt now. Your only hope is to learn how much of a jerk you have been, and QUIT BEING A JERK. You are quite a big jerk in these posts alone and are unable to maintain civility here.

Quote:
die

just die
In the above you have violated the summoners code in this forum.
Be Resolute, not Indignant
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...mmoners_Code#7

And without ever reading your reform cards I do not need them to see you violating the summoners code. If you are unable to determine what the summoners code is then I will refer you to a well known link which can boil it down for you into a single sentence.

http://ruleoftheinternet.com/

Please respond if you need clarification on proper internet behavior.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Alright then, since you seem to think I am dumb and stupid (which is the same meaning) and do not understand what is relevant then lets put some cold hard facts out.

Tribunal members do not vote on your punishment time. They merely vote on if the behavior was punishable due to directly violating the summoners code.

You were asked if you understand earlier:

To which you responded:

The rest of the statement does not apply here and thus I will not quote meaningless gibberish you spew out.
You were then also asked this:
Which you apparently do not understand. So I'll clarify it as best as I can to you here.

We have never held what time you are being banned for. We are not presented with the case as a warning/ban time case. Your repeat trips into the tribunal are what cause the time to increase. The standard method of tribunal issued punishments is a warning email followed by 1 day bans for the second offense, 3 day bans for the third, 7 day bans for the fourth, and a 14 day ban for the fifth. From this point on tribunal does not determine your future in the game. It's allowed to vote but the final decision is in Riot's hands.

So I'll be blunt now. Your only hope is to learn how much of a jerk you have been, and QUIT BEING A JERK. You are quite a big jerk in these posts alone and are unable to maintain civility here.

In the above you have violated the summoners code in this forum.
Be Resolute, not Indignant
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...mmoners_Code#7

And without ever reading your reform cards I do not need them to see you violating the summoners code. If you are unable to determine what the summoners code is then I will refer you to a well known link which can boil it down for you into a single sentence.

http://ruleoftheinternet.com/

Please respond if you need clarification on proper internet behavior.
Did you just quote random things I said to make it seem like your dumb post makes sense. It's impossible to maintain civility because you keep making things up. What am I to say to someone as whacked out as you?

Delinth

01-04-2013

I have now read both Tribunal cases. I consider myself more of a strict leaning person when it comes to punishable offenses. I would likely have Pardoned both cases.

However, seeing your behavior in this thread has certainly changed my mind. If you acted the same way in these 2 cases that you are currently on the forums...well, then there wouldn't be much of a discussion as to why you got banned.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delinth View Post
I have now read both Tribunal cases. I consider myself more of a strict leaning person when it comes to punishable offenses. I would likely have Pardoned both cases.

However, seeing your behavior in this thread has certainly changed my mind. If you acted the same way in these 2 cases that you are currently on the forums...well, then there wouldn't be much of a discussion as to why you got banned.
But I didn't.... so what is the problem
besides that makes no sense. If you pet your dog and treat it as an animal, should I take offense to that because I need to assume you would treat me the same...eh? k don't want to get to know u because you'll offer me dog food. I want to be treated as a human being.

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Did you just quote random things I said to make it seem like your dumb post makes sense. It's impossible to maintain civility because you keep making things up. What am I to say to someone as whacked out as you?
My suggestion for what you should say would be "Goodbye. I'm sorry I'm unable to see that I am in fact a jerk and will soon get myself permanently banned from the League of Legends game on this account. I'm sorry I didn't accept your advice on not being a jerk." But you'll be saying that in about 3 weeks. Or, ya know... keep being a jerk anyways. It doesn't matter to me how much of a jerk you are.

I could care, but you're being a jerk. So I don't care.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
My suggestion for what you should say would be "Goodbye. I'm sorry I'm unable to see that I am in fact a jerk and will soon get myself permanently banned from the League of Legends game on this account. I'm sorry I didn't accept your advice on not being a jerk." But you'll be saying that in about 3 weeks. Or, ya know... keep being a jerk anyways. It doesn't matter to me how much of a jerk you are.

I could care, but you're being a jerk. So I don't care.
Sorry I didn't let you make bull**** claims all you liked, that makes me a jerk I guess.

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Sorry I didn't let you make bull**** claims all you liked, that makes me a jerk I guess.
There was no bull in any of the linked information statements you posted that I quoted. They all have direct links to your posts in question. You are free to review them and see that you did in fact post each and every single one of them.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
There was no bull in any of the linked information statements you posted that I quoted. They all have direct links to your posts in question. You are free to review them and see that you did in fact post each and every single one of them.
No you picked and chose what you wanted and then set it up in a massive array of bull****.
I'm surprised you didn't try to make me out to be an **** pedophile judging by my krremlotion name. Someone with a name like that is obviously a pedophile and you know how pedophiles are not team players, so that explains why I fed it really does all add up wow!

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Quote:
No you picked and chose what you wanted and then set it up in a massive array of bull****.
I'm surprised you didn't try to make me out to be an **** pedophile judging by my krremlotion name. Someone with a name like that is obviously a pedophile.
Your name means nothing to me. Why would you bring that up?

Kestral Steele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

I dont think this guy deserved a ban.