Got banned twice without breaking the summoner's code - other thread closed no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
What raging what are you talking about. Are you trying to be a troll here? This is the biggest hyperbole I've ever seen... you trying to be funny?
Answer the question. Do you understand that Riot has stated it is not an acceptable excuse to retaliate against other players?

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Ok white knight. The majority find his ban justified in this thread and during the voting process. You should get on the right side of the fence and stop bashing the system.
I'm asking what logic does the majority use to find this justified. You tell me that I'm antagonizing people by saying "baited" x1000 times when i said that once or twice and you dont even have any information about why i said it when i said it what happened. It makes no sense at all to find that offensive.

I get troll reported, troll banned and now trolled on forums that I shouldn't joke about baiting people... yeah crazy religious tribunal zealots

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Answer the question. Do you understand that Riot has stated it is not an acceptable excuse to retaliate against other players?
yes

answer if you understand that even if you think that one word is enough for a week ban it has nothing to do with the SEPERATE CASE that does not involve talon?

I also think you're really strange for upholding such a strange code so vigorously. Let's picture this in real life someone is bullying you, but if you punch them back you're the one who gets in trouble...what apparently to you that makes perfect sense

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
yes

answer if you understand that even if you think that one word is enough for a week ban it has nothing to do with the SEPERATE CASE that does not involve talon?

I also think you're really strange for upholding such a strange code so vigorously. Let's picture this in real life someone is bullying you, but if you punch them back you're the one who gets in trouble...what apparently to you that makes perfect sense
Do you also understand that the actions you participated in are not what determine the ban?
That the punishment is based on how many times you have been punished by the tribunal in the past?

Enterti

01-04-2013

Personally I don't think anything in the logs shows you should be punished. The scores on the other hand lead me to think you may have been intentionally feeding or intentionally avoiding the rest of your team when it came time to teamfight.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Do you also understand that the actions you participated in are not what determine the ban?
That the punishment is based on how many times you have been punished by the tribunal in the past?
So it's not my actions that I'm getting banned for, it's previous bans? 1-2 previous bans decided that this ban should also happen even though those 2 bans were also wrong... I'm not quite following here

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Personally I don't think anything in the logs shows you should be punished. The scores on the other hand lead me to think you may have been intentionally feeding or intentionally avoiding the rest of your team when it came time to teamfight.
Ok and I will say that I did not intentionally feed, as for "avoiding' my team there are a lot of games where I split push. That is not avoiding.

Harate

01-04-2013

Quote:
I'm asking what logic does the majority use to find this justified. You tell me that I'm antagonizing people by saying "baited" x1000 times when i said that once or twice and you dont even have any information about why i said it when i said it what happened. It makes no sense at all to find that offensive.

I get troll reported, troll banned and now trolled on forums that I shouldn't joke about baiting people... yeah crazy religious tribunal zealots
Lets really look at the case:

One of the THREE people that reported you in the match said

"would leave the team and not listen to anything we said, and fed mid a couple other people, and the only reason he got kills is because he ks'd"

There are multiple instances in the chat of your teamates asking you to stop going out alone, go b, come back, and stop what you're doing. You were obviously just running around and not listening. Punishable behavior.

The feeding is obvious because you have 16 deaths and all of your teamates have 2-4. The scores don't lie. The feeding accusation is proved. Punishable behavior.

In order to pad your score so the feeding isn't obvious (because you know you're about to be reported) you start ks'ing your teamates around 6 times. You can tell because each time you ks'd you said something offensive to the other team. 7 kills total. All adds up.

You ask people to read the case but the irony is the more of the chat I read the EASIER it is to see that you're a troll and the ban is justified. The top tribunal voters pay attention to these things which you think we don't see.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:

"would leave the team and not listen to anything we said, and fed mid a couple other people, and the only reason he got kills is because he ks'd"

There are multiple instances in the chat of your teamates asking you to stop going out alone, go b, come back, and stop what you're doing. You were obviously just running around and not listening. Punishable behavior.

The feeding is obvious because you have 16 deaths and all of your teamates have 2-4. The scores don't lie. The feeding accusation is proved. Punishable behavior.

In order to pad your score so the feeding isn't obvious (because you know you're about to be reported) you start ks'ing your teamates aren't 6 times. You can tell because each time you ks'd you said something offensive to the other team. 7 kills total. All adds up.

You ask people to read the case but the irony is the more of the chat I read the EASIER it is to see that you're a troll and the ban is justified. The top tribunal voters pay attention to these things which you think we don't see.
No? I have around 1560 gold rating and I know what I'm doing. I ignored my team because they had no clue what they're talking about, why should I listen to them? what if I'm a 2200 player one season and after the rest im playing in 1000 elo my team is telling me to buy a large rod on ashe so her ultimate does more damage I should listen or else I'll get reported? srs

the person in the report even said my kills are from kill stealing.. there is no kill stealing in ranked. You sure like to go off little hints as to what a person is like in game. Someone who says kill steal is not a team player to begin with you think he wouldnt report me for no reason? good one

I can't believe you assume all that without seeing the game. Completely made up information, no evidence, nothing... I'm not seeing how that all "adds up"

Enterti

01-04-2013

Quote:

In order to pad your score so the feeding isn't obvious (because you know you're about to be reported) you start ks'ing your teamates around 6 times. You can tell because each time you ks'd you said something offensive to the other team. 7 kills total. All adds up.

This