Friends account. Asked for an appeal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IndigoWafflez

01-04-2013

He isn't home right now but he just wanted me to post this up and is wondering why he is getting banned. Send feedback I guess please?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6104077/

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoWafflez View Post
He isn't home right now but he just wanted me to post this up and is wondering why he is getting banned. Send feedback I guess please?
he really doesnt know?

Jax [00:00:59] get cancer and die slow ******

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Jax [00:00:59] get cancer and die slow ******
Jax [00:01:16] you heard me **********

He really shouldn't be wondering why he's getting banned.

IndigoWafflez

01-04-2013

That's one thing said bro. Give a guy a break. Think about all the times this guy was nice to other players. People don't report if you're having a good day.

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Two things said, not one, and both highly offensive. Should we give him a break for shooting someone irl also?

IndigoWafflez

01-04-2013

I don't think he deserves two weeks banned for saying one thing or even two at maybe three weeks apart. That just isn't right.

IndigoWafflez

01-04-2013

This isn't real life. Unless is it is to you lol. Loser.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
That's one thing said bro. Give a guy a break. Think about all the times this guy was nice to other players. People don't report if you're having a good day.
when you get to the tribunal it only takes one thing. He will never get his appeal granted,

KamikazeArchon

01-04-2013

Quote:
That's one thing said bro. Give a guy a break. Think about all the times this guy was nice to other players.
Doesn't matter. Ever try telling a cop "Think of all the times I didn't steal"?

The "break" the guy gets is that there are several tiers of punishment. The first is a warning, which he clearly didn't follow, given that he landed back in the Tribunal and got a time ban. Then you get increasing time bans, and only then do you get permabanned. Your friend is getting another chance after the time ban expires.

Cryopreservation

01-04-2013

Quote:
Your friend needs to learn to keep his hands off the keyboard. I saw a lot of provoking by team mates to him, and he hopped right into the hole with them. Game 1 was condescension and I probably wouldn't have punished for Game 2..Game 4, I ran across a real gem though.

Jax [00:00:59] get cancer and die slow f*gg**
Jax [00:01:16] you heard me *oc*sucker.

That would be why your friend is getting banned. Being bad at the game is not bannable, but I would have hit punish on Game 4 without even reading the rest of the chat for that game or any other game.