After dealing with SQUARE ENIX I have grown a new appreciation for RG staff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yamers

10-07-2010

some of you that complain have no idea how awesome riot really is. Their communication with costumers is the best I have ever seen by any company.

I just got down crawling out of the **** pool that is FFXIV and it's safe to say some companies just don't give a ****. No feedback forms, wont listen to players, and just straight up lack ANY if all intuition.

keep up the good work riot.

Warscythes

10-07-2010

Have you played Guild Wars? Their staff team is one of the better, if not the best team I have dealt with.

Riot is pretty cool too.

EDIT: I am talking about Arenanet, not NCsoft.

yamers

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
Have you played Guild Wars? Their staff team is one of the better, if not the best team I have dealt with.

Riot is pretty cool too.
never played it, but ill take your word for it

Zidane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

I've been playing FFXIV since early closed beta. Looks like you just don't know where to post feedback and where they communicate with their players.

ILoveCuteStuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamers View Post
some of you that complain have no idea how awesome riot really is. Their communication with costumers is the best I have ever seen by any company.

I just got down crawling out of the **** pool that is FFXIV and it's safe to say some companies just don't give a ****. No feedback forms, wont listen to players, and just straight up lack ANY if all intuition.

keep up the good work riot.

Yea I hate to say it but I'm terribly disappointed in the modern day SE business model. They've really lost touch with their roots that made them such a good developer, they think that beautiful graphics can overcome all ****ty design/business decisions. They need to take advice from Capcom and Kojima Productions.

That said. Riot is doing a great job for being a very young company and pretty much bringing a niche genre out to the mainstream.

Basist

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8888 View Post
I've been playing FFXIV since early closed beta. Looks like you just don't know where to post feedback and where they communicate with their players.
Will the Squeenix members post in a topic about some guy trying to name his cat? Or how about which character they'd want to be in a closet with them? The list goes on.

Riot wins the cool staff award.

Jimsvaliant

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8888 View Post
That game blows chunks. Don't try and defend it and their sorry a$$ development/feedback team.

warmonkey

10-07-2010

FF has been an on-rails fanfic fest beginning with FF7, and anyone who's spent any time looking at FF14 will get nothing but derisive laughter from me

Ekkie

10-07-2010

Not defending teh game OP but there is a feedback form. It's just hidden along with all the other **** they poorly translated.

If you were interested in XIV and wanted a fully finished game, come back in a year. It's how SE works and it's quite normal for you to have that reaction if you didn't play XI, because they are ****e and did it with that one, too. Pathetic. I bought it but I knew what was coming, I can't stress enough that right now, we're in paid beta until March when the console release is out.

I'm biting the bullet and sticking with it for a few months, we'll see if it improves. If not its back to full time LoL :P. Right now it's the only thing breaking the disgusting slanty-eyed-grinding - gameswise.

Xetvenen

10-07-2010

IMO, after square and Enix joined forces, they've been getting pumping out increasingly bad games